People say i'm rich..

Braskan

Why do you care?

Being rich in a videogame is kinda... Pointless?

Being rich in virtual items that sell for real money != being rich in a videogame. There's a difference between having a billion gil in Final Fanstasy and owning a game item that people pay several hundred dollars for.

...and let's be honest, wealth is the best way to gauge how well one is doing as a hobbyist arbitrageur. So even on a purely personal scale, there's nothing more or less pointless about it than having someone who runs marathons as a hobby compare his time with others.

Anybody with a bp worth a bud is richer than 99% of the people who play this game.  Most sane people just get a couple of stranges and some hats and miscs and then just forget about this whole trading thing and just continue to play the game, blissfully unaware that they could be spending hours upon hours each week dealing with people who have the reading comprehension level of an ant.  

If you didn't write down the description, people would think you are a 15 year old girl who plays tf2 looking for attention, but instead saying "im ugly" 

Oi, that's exactly me. But I ain't lookin' for attention, so I'll just go back to lurking...

Archived