Pricing coupons and stuff

Kevin the Chicken God

so I have a bunch of coupons, and I want to buy a coupon

is there anyway to know how much each coupon is worth? (if there is, is it really obvious and I'm just being an idiot?)

pls help, wesley try to scem ;c;

Pretty much anything under 90% is junk. Even some of the 90% onesare junk. The rarer the coupon, the more you can sell it for. What coupon were you looking to get?

I sold a couple Portal 2 90% for 2 keys each, a L4D2 90% for 3 keys, and a HL2 90% for 3 keys.

Pretty much anything under 90% is junk. Even some of the 90% onesare junk. The rarer the coupon, the more you can sell it for. What coupon were you looking to get?

I sold a couple Portal 2 90% for 2 keys each, a L4D2 90% for 3 keys, and a HL2 90% for 3 keys.

Im looking for a Universe Sandbox coupon, just dont want to pay too much, or sell one of my more expensive ones to cheap

Here is my super epic awesome amazing way to do it*

1) Check how popular the game is

2) Check how much the game is

3) See Step 1 and Step 2. If the game is very popular get the direct key price (ie divide 2.49 into how much the game is

4) See step 1 and Step 2. If the game is very unpopular get the price people pay for the game in keys, then multiply the amount of keys by 2.49

5) Divide any of the prices from Step 3 or 4 by 2 and then divide 2.49 into it.

I dunno why i did this.

Archived