So this happened...

Rambro

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Just heard some kid on a server today explaining how he tried to sell his unusual to the scrap.tf buds bot. To him, the bot didn't work, because it only offered him a ref and a rec...

mm, the guy's really poor and looks like he loved the thing

also looks like he spent xmas money or something getting it

it is his fault tho, it's not like he had a normal cockswain or something he meant to put in the window instead, but idk

If he asks nicely then I would give it back.

If someone gives you bullshit about abusing the system boo fucking hoo, their system sucks then.

Why would I do that? His fault he fucked up. My 16 key profit.

So basically you're profiting off someone's error. Pretty nice. It's the equivalent to this: You're walking in the street and there's a guy in front of you. His wallet accidentally drops and you pick it up. You can see the guy and you SHOULD give it back - but, instead, you keep it to yourself and try to justify your actions by saying "his fault he dropped his wallet". 

It wasn't even a trade, you guys didn't agree anything. If you had a bit of moral you would've given it back to the guy and you would've made his day (the guy would probably even give you a tip!)... but the problem is that - you don't give a f*ck about that, and it's pretty sad that most people in this topic are telling you not to give it back. Sad, just sad.

Hmmm if the owner added me and asked politely i probably would give it back and wouldnt accept anything if he wanted to give me something back as thanks. 

But if it's a annoying kid who adds and bitches...etc i would keep it and join servers his on wearing the thing :DDDD

So basically you're profiting off someone's error. Pretty nice. It's the equivalent to this: You're walking in the street and there's a guy in front of you. His wallet accidentally drops and you pick it up. You can see the guy and you SHOULD give it back - but, instead, you keep it to yourself and try to justify your actions by saying "his fault he dropped his wallet". 

I would actually do that because I'm near broke and an asshole

:o Im speechless...

However, poor guy.. ;-;

The previous owner sure looked like he loved and cherish that unusual... Maybe he accidentally put that unusual in instead of the unique version?

What happens if he ask back are you gonna say  "Your fault sorry?" or give it back?

:o Im speechless...

However, poor guy.. ;-;

The previous owner sure looked like he loved and cherish that unusual... Maybe he accidentally put that unusual in instead of the unique version?

What happens if he ask back are you gonna say  "Your fault sorry?" or give it back?

Dude, I already gave it back...

Archived