MC22

I use your strategy, but I keep dying at 4096 and a 1024

why is your blocks green mine is like red

idk mine is on phone btw.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game has spread, people in my class was playing this game on their phones in class. I had a friend who's high score was around 6000. I got him to let his phone to me and I beat the game getting the 2048 tile on my first try with a high score of 20100. I could have went on but by then the period was about to end. GET DESTROYED

-maymay-

cringed so hard...

oh, and this: http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/xxxxx4208xxxxx-faze-only-edition/

Fuck it's legit and not even stolen from google or anything I can find. How comes I always die at 512?

Ditto man, ditto.

There must be some sort of strategy.

Keep the biggest number in the bottom left corner, then build up numbers going up. Ideally, coming down on the left side, you want 64, 128, 256, 512. Once you combine a 64 with the 64, you just swipe down and end up with 1024, then start over again.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Keep the biggest number in the bottom left corner, then build up numbers going up. Ideally, coming down on the left side, you want 64, 128, 256, 512. Once you combine a 64 with the 64, you just swipe down and end up with 1024, then start over again.Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

You can choose any corner you want. They all work.

Beat it twice more today, that's around eight times now. If it didn't take so long I would be interested in getting to 4096.

EDIT: Beat it three more times and also got this: epagy3e3.jpg

Reached 8192. High score is 142k. My life is gone.

My high score is 143520, I didn't get a screenshot of when I finish, but I do have mine the moment I got the 8192 and 4096:

qBMOY90.png

I can verify my final high score if you care. Just curious if its higher than yours.

My high score is 143520, I didn't get a screenshot of when I finish, but I do have mine the moment I got the 8192 and 4096:

qBMOY90.png

I can verify my final high score if you care. Just curious if its higher than yours.

Thï½ï½” ï½ï½Œï½ï½ƒï½…ï½ï½…nt thï½ã€‚

My dad. Is. A. Maniac.

8nSdQ.jpg

Not counted. That version has unlimited undos. Way too easy. That's practice mode on android. Do the actual one instead.

Archived