Opinion/advice on collector's bird

Kamasakis

Hey guys,

As you may know, but if you don't, i'm about to finish my Collector's bird-man, only 30Birdies left to buy. I haven't added any of them to the chem set. But i wanted to hear some opinions and some advice regarding it.

I will sell it. I'm planning to add 199birds to the chem set, and make a trade with the 200th bird + a strangifier. 

Recently a dude added me, wanted to buy all of my birds and a chem set. We seemed to agree (maybe not). Strange that he agreed at first, then tried to lower the price, then agreed again, tried to lower the price even more... we kinda settled to 7buds + 14keys for chem set + 200birds + a strangifier. He seems to have the required amount of keys. But hes marked as a scammer. I need to be on my toes for this one :D It would be a shame if i loose all.

My question would be, should i get the remaining birds and just trade with him, or if he starts to lower the price again, or do something "fishy" should walk away? And try my chances at finding another buyer? Any opinion would be great. I just feel something might be wrong. Hes offer started low, agreed to my offer in two sec, a minute later counter offered for lower, agreed to my higher offer in matter of minutes :D So spastic.

If he continuously offers than retracts to offer lower he's just an asshole. And since he's marked you shouldn't trade with him, knowingly trading with marked users can get you marked as well. Since you just here admitted you know he's marked you really shouldn't trade with him

I admit, he added me yesterday, and only today i though i should look into why hes offer felt so wrong..copied his url to bp.tf, to find out that hes a scammer... I do not support scammers.

You guys made a valid point, that i might get hurt in all of this. 

I wont be trading with him, no trades were made.

This "rule" is stupid as fuck, I have the impression that SteamREP controls the trading community with his dictatorship. Also, I never understood why you can get banned for trading with a scammer, especially when you don't know he's marked.

Well steamrep doesn't do anything anymore, it's outpost that's getting to the bizarre lately. Ohh he hinted at a female breast in his picture. Time to permaban!!!!! Ohh he traded with somebody marked for fake c/o's let's permaban him!!!!!!

Maybe you should just trade him on an alt, then move all the stuff to your main.

trade him then quickly trade the keys for buds and the buds for keys.huehuehuehuehuehuehue

That's if hes going to fulfil hes end of the bargain. I really doubt that all of this could go smoothly. I kinda feel he could try to scam by putting lower number of keys in the trade (i asked him earlier, he wanted to trade with keys only, he didn't want to trade the keys for buds...) or he could always try to lower the price some more.

But i wont get to see this. I already removed him from my friend list, and i'm not going to trade with him. Ill be posting a trade offer on outpost, bp.tf, soon enough :D

Archived