Any good servers that i can play?

Herman

I've been jumping on different servers but none of them made me stay in there for a long time, either because of it being usually unpopulated, because of ridiculous perks, because of bad map choise or because of a custom/official game mode that i didn't enjoy.

So i'd like to read from you what servers you think it is great. Usually i'd like to play either in a fool around server with a really big and good looking map (or a map that isn't that good looking but it is wacky enough to be really enjoyable, like trade_abstract) or in a serious server that hosts good unofficial maps from TFMaps (such as pl_pier, koth_lighthouse and cp_furnace).

P.S. I'm european.

panda servers are always quite fun, most people aren't too serious, and most aren't too bad either. Very few machina+razorback/phlog tryhards

Slag has some nice EU servers, most servers are good to fool around in there, I'd recommend gamemode madness if you wanna try stuff out of vsh if you wanna mess around

Random Few I play on there, mostly on cp_orange_x3 but if you wan't a semi serious server I recommend Skial

Skial is a shitty server, where guys pay to have full crit/flying/immortal. The level of the people is the same than pub servers

If you look for serious (by serious, i mean responsible staff, good community), yet fun servers, I would advise Wobre. They have a Randomizer, a FF2 and a normal server. If you play enough, you might also get nice items, thanks to the lottery system.

FirePowered, I dunno if it's Europe wide though.

Nope, only US East/West, so depending on your location, you will have 100-130ms ping (east), 200+ (west)

Jerma's server is pretty good in my opinion, I live in europe and have very bad internet, though I can easily play without lag. Not many tryhards.

Star_'s servers isen't too bad either. There may be a few tryhards on here, but usually not.

But don't go on Schlachtfestchen, Skial, Lotus, Saigns. Thoose suck big time

Archived