Way to improve / replace Intel Graphic card on Windows 7 laptop

Karvanen_Ahteri

Yea, kinda simple question. These years when i have had my fujitsu laptop, i noticed that my processor and all that kind of stuff are decent, But my graphic card completly sucks.Like when looking system requirments of even really old games like battlefield 1942 or that kind of stuff, everything else goes over the recommend setting, but my graphic card seems to be far from minium req :/  i have intel media accelerator HD card, is there way to replace it to better card? or somehow improve it? ( i have updated it up to date btw)

Yea, kinda simple question. These years when i have had my fujitsu laptop, i noticed that my processor and all that kind of stuff are decent, But my graphic card completly sucks.Like when looking system requirments of even really old games like battlefield 1942 or that kind of stuff, everything else goes over the recommend setting, but my graphic card seems to be far from minium req :/  i have intel media accelerator HD card, is there way to replace it to better card? or somehow improve it? ( i have updated it up to date btw)

Not really since gpus are usually soldered down.

You're only options would be to over clock it, which can get iffy in a laptop if it doesn't have good cooling.

You got integrated graphics, integrated graphics use the ram as video memory, so the thing you could do beside overclocking is to replace your current ram with faster ram which would increase your performance a bit. Not too much bang for your buck but if you don't want to replace your laptop you have no more alternatives.

You got integrated graphics, integrated graphics use the ram as video memory, so the thing you could do beside overclocking is to replace your current ram with faster ram which would increase your performance a bit. Not too much bang for your buck but if you don't want to replace your laptop you have no more alternatives.

This, though I don't think you can buy over 1600 MHz RAM for a laptop, which won't provide a big improvement over what he has now :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived