Old style

klenium

We want back the old style!!!44!444four

Although I'm really happy for the update, the responsive style is very good for me, but these new colors and buttons... I don't like this kind of design so much. The old voting buttons were beautiful I think. Can't you add themes? :D Just another css file.

Edit: no search bar in small screen? Eh. How about this?

The green used for the supporter tag is super ugly (same with the trust score and such). please use the same color that is used for the main bp button in the top right

This looks like crap.... The button look 2D, the textures are terrible. Only good parts are the links from your backpack.

It's juts a different design. Personally I don't like it, but if Brad wants it, change everything (and make a scrap.tf design), not just some colors and shadows.

• Administrators

No.

The mobile site isn't done yet. It's half finished but it had to be pushed early to deal with some optimization issues which had fixes that were included in the overhaul. I didn't want it released as is but it had to be done.

Old style isn't coming back, you'll get used to the flat UI in time.

No.

The mobile site isn't done yet. It's half finished but it had to be pushed early to deal with some optimization issues which had fixes that were included in the overhaul. I didn't want it released as is but it had to be done.

What's so hard about adding an option to change themes? xD Im sure a lot of people would appreciate that, and I dont see it as much of an issue or trouble for you guys ;)

Can anything be done about the site squishing inventories when viewed in a window less than ~1000 pixels wide?  This is what I'm looking at - http://i.imgur.com/6StDacU.png  I've had to zoom out the page so that it shows each backpack page properly.  Same thing happens over at bazaar.tf.

• Administrators

No.

I like the new outcome but please fix the voting buttons? They are pain in the ass to know whether the vote went on or not. I vote on suggestions a lot and this is affecting me a lot. Haven't voted once since the update. Also, the voting icons seems already pressed in and squashed.  :wacko:

I like the new when making a suggestion, text font looks transparent and little derp - would like a little more spark in it.

7/10 cookies, would eat if added more chocolate.

The green used for the supporter tag is super ugly (same with the trust score and such). please use the same color that is used for the main bp button in the top right

yeah

Archived