Craft Number Price Estimations by Backpack.tf

貪欲Pemdas

So I'm a collector of #31 craft items, I've paid anywhere from 5 keys - 32 keys for my craft numbered items. I buy my #31 at fair prices by looking at c/os and general demand for the item. But lately I've been noticing a bad trend, people are taking backpack.tf "prices" on these craft numbered items as law. I may be biased as a buyer and collector, but many people don't realize that craft numbered items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. You can't really have a reliable method of pricing these items, and using a formula to get a price is generally completely wrong. The estimations on price regarding craft numbered items is artificially rising the price of these items to a massive degree. I offered 5 keys for an item that didn't get a single other offer for a couple weeks, guy didn't accept because the backpack.tf price was 14 keys.

So please consider either removing the price estimations for craft numbered items or finding a more accurate way of estimating the price.

So I'm a collector of #31 craft items, I've paid anywhere from 5 keys - 32 keys for my craft numbered items. I buy my #31 at fair prices by looking at c/os and general demand for the item. But lately I've been noticing a bad trend, people are taking backpack.tf "prices" on these craft numbered items as law. I may be biased as a buyer and collector, but many people don't realize that craft numbered items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. You can't really have a reliable method of pricing these items, and using a formula to get a price is generally completely wrong. The estimations on price regarding craft numbered items is artificially rising the price of these items to a massive degree. I offered 5 keys for an item that didn't get a single other offer for a couple weeks, guy didn't accept because the backpack.tf price was 14 keys.

So please consider either removing the price estimations for craft numbered items or finding a more accurate way of estimating the price.

think about it. If it was removed, wouldn't they still say, "backpack.tf said it was 14 keys before"? I must agree with you that the prices are off, as craft numbers are becoming more and more unwanted. But then having it unvalued would look much worse.

Why does everyone hate craft numbers? I really don't understand.

I don't think #99 is better than #42 like the site says...

Craft #1, #69, #99, and #100 being on the same level is not very accurate. Craft #1s get WAY better offers than anything else.

I think the formula needs to be revisited. Separate calculations for #1, #42, #69, #99, and #100. For the rest, perhaps a range in the #s? A certain range for #2s-#10s, #11s-#20s etc.

Why does everyone hate craft numbers? I really don't understand.

I don't think #99 is better than #42 like the site says...

Craft #1, #69, #99, and #100 being on the same level is not very accurate. Craft #1s get WAY better offers than anything else.

I think the formula needs to be revisited. Separate calculations for #1, #42, #69, #99, and #100. For the rest, perhaps a range in the #s? A certain range for #2s-#10s, #11s-#20s etc.

then that will bring complaints of numbers.

Yea the amount is pretty off. 

I get offered a bunch of craft no items of my unusuals often. And they say but bp.tf says this. 

And my friend got 30 key offer on his #5 cockfighter and bp.tf has it as 15 keys. So it really matters by item and if theres a collector after it. Removing it might be better then re doing the system. But people would like to see the bonus it gives to their bp value so revisting would be good. 

Archived