Most OP class

Ward - MvM Anyone?

While classes are balanced really nicely, that doesn't stop one ass hat perfecting the class and making it piss everyone off. For me, this is the sniper. If you're a pro sniper you can aim in and headshot someone in 2 seconds, and seeing as how it takes away 150 health on headshot it really pisses me off.

Agreed with the pryo. The pyro afterburn is ridiculous and if you step anywhere in range of an enemy pyro then you're fucked. 

Pyros are e z to counter. Basically anyone who's rather good at a class can carry.

Unless you're engineer / pyro / medic by yourself. 

Then gg.

Meh 1v1 I'd pick engi with gunslinger/widow or medic with blutsauger/ubersaw pretty much any day and do at least decent against any class unless it's a high level competitive player.

The one thing that drives me crazy is the damn phlog on the pyro. Really that's it. Everything else seems rather balanced but a pyro coming around a corner criting on their own just to go hide as the crits expire repeatedly is the most aggravating thing. While i don't think it would be effective in a small team setting (1v1, 4v4, 6v6) any pyro playing on a decent team just has to stand slightly behind the line to charge up and then do a little U into the enemy line to get a serious number of kills without much effort.

I sometimes get annoyed by the beggar's bazooka but it has enough drawbacks that it at least seems balanced.

A demoman if they spam stickies everywhere, phlog pyros rushing you down with crit flames (they do a fucking high amount of damage) and over everything else, a goddamn gunslinger engineer. Sentry saps health, destroy sentry, gets built again, rinse and repeat.

A really REALLY good pyro is OP in my opinion.

Almost insta kill heavy's if they don't see you, if they are using axtinguisher. Scotsman can't run away from the because of airblast, soldiers can't shoot em with their Primary, so they have to use meelee or secondary, and if using bud banner or other weapons like that, you are screwed, demo's will only be able to kill with meelee, sentry's rocket's can be airblasted, spies are doomed, snipers aswell.

Only class that really will have a huge chance is an other pyro, or an engineer camping with his sentry. Maybe a heavy, but that's it.

Almost insta kill heavy's if they don't see you, if they are using axtinguisher. Scotsman can't run away from the because of airblast, soldiers can't shoot em with their Primary, so they have to use meelee or secondary, and if using bud banner or other weapons like that, you are screwed, demo's will only be able to kill with meelee, sentry's rocket's can be airblasted, spies are doomed, snipers aswell.

Only class that really will have a huge chance is an other pyro, or an engineer camping with his sentry. Maybe a heavy, but that's it.

learn to be unpredictable with your rockets/grenades and they are much much harder to airblast. sentries are also a killer because yeah you can airblast rockets but the time you have to spend standing taking bullets means that without a medic you are dead before you can reflect 3 sets of rockets, which is what it takes to destroy a sentry. A half decent sniper should be able to at least cause you major damage if they start out of your range. Gunslinger engi also fucks your day up, with nothing to take down minisentries. A not-stupid heavy/one with a teammate near him is likely to survive cause it takes 2 axtinguisher hits, so either he spins around as you set him on fire and mows you down before the 2nd chop or his teammate starts fuckin you up. Against bad players though, a good pyro can carry.

A pyro can be tricked by soldier rockets if the rockets get placed well. Just have to be patient. The pyro can't have range while attempting to airblast rockets.

Demoman. End of story.

b4nny is god

Fun fact is: B4nny never wanted to play demo and has been maining scout for a while.

I don't understand why people are saying that a "good demo" or "good pyro" is OP, if the player has to be good at the class for it to be powerful then nothing is OP, the player is just good.

I'd have to say the scout. With scout there are three types of players, terrible, mediocre, and great. The great scouts can come out of nowhere and take you down. The terrible scouts just seem to crit you 100% of the time if playing on a pub. But the mediocre ones don't really give me any problems. The scout is just annoying in general, especially given the fact that it has a bunch of gimmicky weapons that just piss you off (bonk, BFB, sandman, cleaver, FaN)...

It changes, but that guy that dominates me always has op class and insane luck

If I'm better than you, you're a noob

If you are better than me, I'm either not warned up yet, or you are just lucky

If everyone's better than me, I have lag

learn to be unpredictable with your rockets/grenades and they are much much harder to airblast. sentries are also a killer because yeah you can airblast rockets but the time you have to spend standing taking bullets means that without a medic you are dead before you can reflect 3 sets of rockets, which is what it takes to destroy a sentry. A half decent sniper should be able to at least cause you major damage if they start out of your range. Gunslinger engi also fucks your day up, with nothing to take down minisentries. A not-stupid heavy/one with a teammate near him is likely to survive cause it takes 2 axtinguisher hits, so either he spins around as you set him on fire and mows you down before the 2nd chop or his teammate starts fuckin you up. Against bad players though, a good pyro can carry.

As a good pyro you will never try to take a sentry down if not ubered? You have a secondary for mini sentry's, people say they are OP, but they are easy to take down, they're just annoying. And you'll be able to hit a heavy 2 times with axtinguisher before he kills you, a good pyro would never jump in between 2+ people.

A good pyro can airblast almost everything, and he will probably try to airblast you in the air, you can't really aim him, and you'll get hit by the axtinguisher

Archived