Lost Steam Accounts?

Curly Brace

So I had maybe 6 or so Steam Accounts that used to be used for idling, but I seem to have recently lost them.  How you ask?

Steam Guard had to be re-enabled for each account, which seemed fine at first, go to my email and activate them one by one.  What I realized was the emails hadn't been used in so long, Yahoo had deleted the emails apparently?  Is there any way to link these dead accounts to new emails without logging into said accounts?  Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum, first time making a topic. :P

I fucking hate yahoo, I had the same problem when I had played minecraft a couple years back maybe 3, I made a new email address signed my shit up and like 5-6 months later after not signing in, It would let me sign in, but I couldnt recover my password or anything after I got a new computer, I also had my first ever facebook account linked with it. I hate yahoo

who the fuck use yahoo, yahoo is just used for shitemails for fake facebook accounts, nothing serious like steam.

and yeah contact steam support

WHAT? Yahoo deletes inactive accounts?

Yahoo is a shitty place anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived