Noob invasion?

DIEgo

Have anyone else noticed that there's a disturbing ammount of no tour people playing MvM now? iv had to leave 5 games cuz our scout won't understand that having the regular bat maxed is not a great idea. Did I miss a ticket giveaway or something?

any thoughts?

Have anyone else noticed that there's a disturbing ammount of no tour people playing MvM now? iv had to leave 5 games cuz our scout won't understand that having the regular bat maxed is not a great idea. Did I miss a ticket giveaway or something?

any thoughts?

It's the weekend.

Valve gave free ticket to everyone at Christmas

Most of those are gone if they were going to be used at all.

Mvm is just getting meh, past month i'd have to wait 15+ minutes to join a game and sometimes i still couldnt, now that after ~2ish i can join a game, all i can find is f2p  mlg's doing random stuff. For example, a scout that used all of his upgrade money for his soda poper and his wrap assasin.

wait having the stock bat maxed out isn't a good idea? how else I am supposed to kill all those weird robotic metal thingies?

wait having the stock bat maxed out isn't a good idea? how else I am supposed to kill all those weird robotic metal thingies?

Lol newb you need to max out pretty boys pocket pistol

That's why you just need to join a game or start one with 2-3 of your friends. Then you have the majority kick vote and just roll through the douche auditions until you find somebody decent.

Don't underestimate baddies :P unless their obvious role problem no one to deal with medics for example.

That's why you just need to join a game or start one with 2-3 of your friends. Then you have the majority kick vote and just roll through the douche auditions until you find somebody decent.

You mean until you kicked enough get low priority aka no replacement for few hours :P

Archived