Is it worth hanging on to ugly untradeable items?

DejaQ

It's not that I'm lacking backpack space, it's just that untradeable items often look so ugly. I

just hate looking at all the Halloween 2013 stuff because it's untradable and uncratable.

Other stuff that I hate looking at:

Mercenary

Bronze Duelling Badge

Gibus which I painted Lime when I was new (oh god why)

Pyrovision Goggles

2012 Halloween hats like the Paper Bag and Monoculus and Merasus and the HHHH

Bombinomicon

The list goes on...

Is it worth keeping these things? It's almost certain that I'll never use them and surely nobody wants to spend wrap on trading for them.

Ideas? Should I just delete them? It seems like a waste but also kinda good.

Gibus which I painted Lime when I was new (oh god why)

Are we brothers? :D

Btw, i keep the stuff. Reminds me of my f2p time

Why don't you just put them up on outpost and say it's free and all they have to do is provide wrap? Might make someone else happy with it instead of deleting it?

Or giftapult it on a server :P

I deleted the 2013 Halloween uncraft, untradable shit.

I giftapulted mine.  I probably annoyed people, but there's always the off-chance someone opened them and was happy they got it.

I look at it as holding on to your old stuffed animals you really liked as a kid. Sure, you don't actually use them anymore, but if you get rid of them, you may regret it.

I look at it as holding on to your old stuffed animals you really liked as a kid. Sure, you don't actually use them anymore, but if you get rid of them, you may regret it.

Sounds like a hoarder. ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm swaying towards keeping them it seems. I'm also wondering if the stuff that's only untradeable can be used in the Fabricate Headgear crafting recipe? I know it will make Untradeable stuff, but cosmetics all the same.

Sounds like a hoarder. ;)

It does, but there is a category in organization for sentimental items. You just have to determine which items hold more value to you than others.

Hmmmmmmmmm. I'm swaying towards keeping them it seems. I'm also wondering if the stuff that's only untradeable can be used in the Fabricate Headgear crafting recipe? I know it will make Untradeable stuff, but cosmetics all the same.

Aren't they untradable + uncraftable?

Keep it, get hijacked and you'll still get to wear something.

Anyways, I bet you have enough BP space anyways. You can't those things twice either.

I deleted my Gibus and Horseman Head when I was F2P because I was running out of backpack space.

I deleted my Director's Vision because I was too lazy to unequip it from all of my classes.

I regret my decisions to this day.

Archived