Request limit reached - Solution

Pearly Gates

Hey there.

The new adding limit really annoys some of the traders. Of course. You can use tradeoffers, but when you want to talk about a unusual deal and cannot add someone because you recently added that Scrap.tf bot? Not so cool.

So heres a little solution. This Steam Group was created so people can chat privately without adding each others, via the 'Send Message' Feature.

This will bring you into a Private Chat with this person, preventing anyone from seeing or copying your chat, please DON'T use the main chat, to discuss trading! 

Yes. At the moment the group is small, but thats why i tell you about it.

I hope i can help some of the traders out there this way ;) .

Heres again the link to the Group, so you cant miss it. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/itsalinkwhatmoredoyouwant

have a nice day, and happy trading.

>> Or just use trade offers for everything and keep adds to a bare minimum.

Already mentioned it, if you wanna talk sometimes. The group is a solution if its like 'too late' for you

• Administrators

And yet small Steam groups are the entry point where phishers can talk to you without adding you

We've gone full circle

And yet small Steam groups are the entry point where phishers can talk to you without adding you

We've gone full circle

joy kill.

We've gone full circle

You can just report it to the admin if a phisher is in the group =>problem solved

Archived