How is the community sparkle Lugermorph obtaineble?

Zcrab

I was wondering why there is quite a few of theese around, since I know community sparkel items only are given to people that did somehting for the tf2 community etc.

So what is the story behind thoose?

Employees of Telltale Games received sparkle Luger's. Some of them decided to sell them since Valve did not make those items untradable.

Employees of Telltale Games received sparkle Luger's. Some of them decided to sell them since Valve did not make those items untradable.

yep, and now they are duped 10million times

Wai lugers, wai not the other items too

I think when Valve released Poker Night 2 and all the original Lugers became Vintage, it glitched and all the self-made Lugers became vintage too.

Then the Telltale people either sold them or got hijacked, but that's just my theory.

Not really. The original set was Max's Head + Luger and it was for Sam & Max game. Back then, trading did not exist.

Later they re-introduced Lugermorph in Poker Night 1, so they made all the old ones vintage.

Archived