Australium grenade launcher. Lose value?

TPxUltimate

I have a Australium grenade launcher with very good strange parts. I wonder if it will lose vaule if I re-name it. Because if someone cleans it to remove the name, the strange parts will also be removed.

If I add a killstreak on it, will the name change? And how do you know which killstreak it has when you have changed the name?

I have not really spent so much time trying to find information about the australiums. All I know, is that the australium grenade launcher is going up in price at the moment. I will sell it once the vaule is at the highest, and I am pretty sure australiums will go down in price pretty soon since there are new ones all the time. Perhaps it won't be that easy to sell once I have changed the name? Perhaps I won't manage to sell it in time? Please take a minute and reply.

-TPxUltimate

Will lose so much value if renamed

BUT

I will save you from huge losses and buy it for 8 keeze!

I am just that nice.

He better sell that grenade launcher to you. B4 it 2 lat

First of all, name tags don't add nor remove value from an item*. *Some people charge up more for the names, people never pay those prices though.

You can remove the name tag without removing the killstreak or any strange parts. When you try to "clean" an item it tells you what you want to remove. So yeah, don't worry about applying a name tag.

Also, just because the name is not "Professional/Specialized/Killstreak Australium Grenade Launcher" does not mean it is not applied. You can see what killstreaker/sheen/normal killstreak are on by hovering the mouse over the item at your inventory.

First of all, name tags don't add nor remove value from an item*. *Some people charge up more for the names, people never pay those prices though.

You can remove the name tag without removing the killstreak or any strange parts. When you try to "clean" an item it tells you what you want to remove. So yeah, don't worry about applying a name tag.

Also, just because the name is not "Professional/Specialized/Killstreak Australium Grenade Launcher" does not mean it is not applied. You can see what killstreaker/sheen/normal killstreak are on by hovering the mouse over the item at your inventory.

lyk if u agree

Archived