Overall Best and Worst Updates in TF2 History.

nothingno

inb4 "worst iz teh manconami update" 

My personal least favorite has to be this halloween, and only for one reason, the brony hat. God i hate it. 

Best update for me has when the summer one where they re-balanced a lot of weapons and scrapped set bonuses. 

inb4 "worst iz teh manconami update" 

My personal least favorite has to be this halloween, and only for one reason, the brony hat. God i hate it. 

Best update for me has when the summer one where they re-balanced a lot of weapons and scrapped set bonuses. 

It's funny: people feared that the brony hat would become really popular and people would start spamming Eternaween spells so they could wear it, but I've seen 2... maybe 3 players use the hat since it's came out, and zero uses of Eternaween (I eventually just wasted mine on a pub for the hell of it).

I liked that summer update, too, and I also liked Two Cities a lot for introducing Killstreaks, new MvM missions, and dat delicious Golden Pan.

When was the last time i heard someone favor the robotic boogaloo update to the rest? Best one is the F2p update, gave way to baddies on a budget like me to play this wonderful game. Thanks gaben, and his holy jelly rolls.

best:

two cities update for introducing an easily profitable game mode

uber update for introducing gud weps and f2ps, basically the only reason I got into the game

mannconomy update for introducing trading, etc.

november 29 '12 update b/c removed uncraftable hats from the store :D

replay update b/c craft #s

worst:

summer update for removing polycount sets, that was the only reason I actually owned hats at all back when I was poor.

halloween 13 b/c brony hat (also gg at spell hoarders)

robo update b/c screwed up craft hat market

Best: Two cities, i'm addicted to killstreak weps

Worst: The strongboxes (can't remember the name of the update), mainly because it was just a bunch of crappy miscs when everyone wanted more.

Worst update was when they added the 3rd gen effects, all of them are cancer except for cloud 9 which is pretty good and DBD which is okay

Best: Two Cities/F2P. f2p because its what got me started, 2 cities because its the only reason why i still play tf2

Worst: 2013 Summer/Robotic Boogaloo, ruined unusual market

best none

worst all the ones that didnt include a strange vita saw

Vita-Saw is awful though.  It's a crutch for medics that can't stay with a team and defend themselves properly.  Just run Ubersaw or Amputator like any other sane person.

Best : Halloween 2012

Worst : Halloween 2013

Vita-Saw is awful though.  It's a crutch for medics that can't stay with a team and defend themselves properly.  Just run Ubersaw or Amputator like any other sane person.

Best : Halloween 2012

Worst : Halloween 2013

Bitch, '13 weens are by far the best, the only other decent ones are stormy 13, knifestorm. The moons are all trash and eerie, cauldron, lantern are only slightly better.

Bitch, '13 weens are by far the best, the only other decent ones are stormy 13, knifestorm. The moons are all trash and eerie, cauldron, lantern are only slightly better.

All of the '13 effects r better. The only old h effect I like is h moon

The 13 effects would be cooler if there were fewer re-colors. We didn't need 3 colored bats or meteors each (!): maybe 2 per effect and save the remaining "slots" for actual new effects. Bats are underrated though

• 4 weeks later...

Best update: BFB buff (seriously no one used it until that update)

Worst Update: Short Circuit nerf (Short Circuit was already UP)

Archived