Please Explain Unusual Noh Mercies and Coffin Kits

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

So I hate to sound like a complete idiot, but I don't get why unusual Noh Mercies and Coffin kits are so rare and expensive. Can someone please explain?

So I hate to sound like a complete idiot, but I don't get why unusual Noh Mercies and Coffin kits are so rare and expensive. Can someone please explain?

Not unboxable. 

(hazmats as well)

Misc items. They are speculated to be discontinued from being unboxed, and at a very early time after they were released too.

Explains why there are no Halloween effects on Nohs.

They're both not unboxable anymore, and they're also unusual miscs. You can wear an unusual hat with your unusual swag mercy or swag kit.

Mercies were originally hats and when they were switched to a misc item, they were accidentally taken out of the unboxing pool. read the wiki, it helps shed light on stuff like this

noh is mainly because it was only unboxable for a short period of time

hazmat and coffins are both because of that (prices varying based on how long each was unboxable/how long ago), and also that both (mostly the coffin) have effects located in places unlike any other misc

noh is mainly because it was only unboxable for a short period of time

hazmat and coffins are both because of that (prices varying based on how long each was unboxable/how long ago), and also that both (mostly the coffin) have effects located in places unlike any other misc

They were all unboxable for a very short amount of time. + high demand

Yeah, the Noh was accidentally taken out of the unbox pool when it became a misc, so it's technically not glitched. The HazMat and Coffin are genuine glitched Unusuals.

Oh, and don't forget the Villain's Veil. That one is thought to have been taken out of the pool, too. None in the 2013 halloween effects, and very few in most summer effects.

Archived