SFM (small) Contest

andrew

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% sure I've seen this exact poster before.

Last time I saw it, it was posted to reddit.

Either way, there is no way you "worked" on that poster. Please don't claim other people's work as your own just for profit.

Actually, I made it. I'm the guy who posted this on r/SFM. Want me to comment something?  NOPE, CANT FIND THE TOPIC

I'm BleepBloopSon, there. That account posted this poster. Link would be helpful, as I can't find it. And I would send you a message if you had a Reddit account.

I can even send you the project file, if you are wondering.

Proof I have the project file:

kL4zBsm.png

Please replace my "Case of the Lost Scattergun" with this, "Finally re-united"

And put this in. I made it. It still gives me chills.JpZlrYQ.jpgSpecial thanks to Baxton Hayl (define.hax0r) for helping me out, teaching me something :)

EDIT: I just realised the competition judgement is on my birthday.

Based on the work he put up 1st to this one, it seems a bit off from his skill of work. I mean I would hate to call someone out but this seems fishy... Perhaps he can put something in the picture to prove that he did it like 2 hats in the background or something.

Proved it.

Guys before you say someone has stolen the work, come with proof please.

People that steal your work to win a contest are annoying, but people that say you stole something but haven't is far more annoying

Please replace my "Case of the Lost Scattergun" with this, "Finally re-united"

And put this in. I made it. It still gives me chills.Special thanks to Baxton Hayl (define.hax0r) for helping me out, teaching me something :)

EDIT: I just realised the competition judgement is on my birthday.

Here is my new poster for the competition:

"Cheers' Mate!"

Updated.

Actually, I made it. I'm the guy who posted this on r/SFM. Want me to comment something?  NOPE, CANT FIND THE TOPIC

I'm BleepBloopSon, there. That account posted this poster. Link would be helpful, as I can't find it. And I would send you a message if you had a Reddit account.

I can even send you the project file, if you are wondering.

Proof I have the project file:

Proven.

Hey- andrew, could you replace my poster with the edited ver.? I would gladly appreciate it.

Sorry forgot to update that one, I will get right on it.

Archived