[Price Check] Strange Professional Killstreak Market Gardener (Fire Horns + Team Shine)

cp_AnnoyingOrange

Just curious for a estimate on a price of this, I'd like to sell it. The only other seller I see has his priced at 22 keys, but there's a huge discrepancy between that and the highest buy orders (seems to be 8 keys)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Strange market gardeners cost about 1.2 keys right now.

Your killstreak kit is high tier and is generally considered the best combination of killstreaker + sheen. I could only find two Firehorn+TS market gardener kits on the market right now, one on mp.tf for $35 (21.2 keys) and another on mann.co for $25 (16 keys). It is worth noting that kits loose value once they get applied, but since a strange market gardener is one of the best market gardeners you can buy the kit will keep more of its value compared to other weapons. 

15-17 keys seems like a good range to me, you can always start higher too. The reason the other seller is so high is because its sold by a bot who can basically name any price they want and just have the item rot in their inventory until someone forks over however much they are asking

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ToeBrush said:

Strange market gardeners cost about 1.2 keys right now.

Your killstreak kit is high tier and is generally considered the best combination of killstreaker + sheen. I could only find two Firehorn+TS market gardener kits on the market right now, one on mp.tf for $35 (21.2 keys) and another on mann.co for $25 (16 keys). It is worth noting that kits loose value once they get applied, but since a strange market gardener is one of the best market gardeners you can buy the kit will keep more of its value compared to other weapons. 

15-17 keys seems like a good range to me, you can always start higher too. The reason the other seller is so high is because its sold by a bot who can basically name any price they want and just have the item rot in their inventory until someone forks over however much they are asking

Very much appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed answer💯

usually when it comes to weapons that are applied you don't really wanna look kit values to much and look more for what they are going for applied as many weapons lose upwards of 90% of its value when applied so making a guss off of kits alone is not the best decision but its still something to note

theres a strange one with the same combo for 22 key

yours is listed for 18 so I'd recommend relisting your item for 19-22 to maximize the amount you can make, I wouldn't take anything less then 17 but its up to you if you want to up the price

• Like 1