Have you made it in the TF2 trading?

#NewWizard

What do I write here?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Have you?

• Yes.
    • Not yet.
    • I will never make it.

Do you feel like you have made it? It doesn't have to be about goals.

Well I get a ton of people who say they like my backpack. So I would say yes.

But, I still havn't bought the simple craft hats/misc that I want my characters to wear. 

until tf2 is not a thing anymore, then I'll just cash out.

How will you cash out if no one cares anymore?

I don't have any specific goals, but I would like to build my BP up to a high enough value before I can say that I've "made it" in the trading world. This would probably amount to an account with one or two decent unusuals, a lot of pimped-out stranges with good parts/killstreakers, and some currency. I already have one unusual (an Orbiting Planets Mongolian) and most of the stranges I want, so all I really have to do is save up.

My Goals: DONE; COMPLETED, BUT NOW OVERTURNED; NOT COMPLETED

Overtake one of my friends BP value who helped me get into trading [selling my Prof Kit boosted me past him :D]

Strange Pan

10 Bud Backpack

Unbox an Unusual

Get an Australium Drop

Break $500 BP worth

Having Fun [Varies from Trader to Trader]

I have a ways to go

Right now my bp is worth about 1.85 Keys... Been at this for a couple months now and don't know what I'm doing wrong. Meh.

Im probably going to cash out soon. There is an easier time making money in Dota these days

Have fun with the cancer community.

I'm trying to get into csgo but aside from buying quick sells I'm not really sure how, and well y'know how that works.

My goal was to make it on page 20 of the top backpack's list on BP. Goal met, made it to the top of page 4 xD

(This is my alt I log into sites on, don't trust using my main's login in a browser with phishers these days.)

Hell, if I had not always been cashing out, I would have around 300 buds in the BP. Page 1 would of been cool :P

But instead it paid for a Mustang, Racing ATV, new desktop, laptop, oculus rift, galaxy s4 and still got plenty to mess around with.

My goal was to make it on page 20 of the top backpack's list on BP. Goal met, made it to the top of page 4 xD

(This is my alt I log into sites on, don't trust using my main's login in a browser with phishers these days.)

Hell, if I had not always been cashing out, I would have around 300 buds in the BP. Page 1 would of been cool :P

But instead it paid for a Mustang, Racing ATV, new desktop, laptop, oculus rift, galaxy s4 and still got plenty to mess around with.

like a toy car mustang? how much did you fuckin cash out? you say if you hadn't, you'd have 300 buds. that's like $9k in current bud value, and like I know they've gone down and I'm no expert on American muscle cars but if I had to guess I'd say you wouldn't pick up a mustang for twice that amount. never mind all the other shit. explain yoself

like a toy car mustang? how much did you fuckin cash out? you say if you hadn't, you'd have 300 buds. that's like $9k in current bud value, and like I know they've gone down and I'm no expert on American muscle cars but if I had to guess I'd say you wouldn't pick up a mustang for twice that amount. never mind all the other shit. explain yoself

lets try not to get too far off topic but yes, it was a real driving mustang xD and no it was not new :P 2003 V6 Coupe from craigslist, nothing amazing but it's fun as hell to drive and I upgraded the radio to a touch screen and threw in some cheap flowmasters for the pipes. Sounds great for a V6, just need to take off the silencers to make it louder now :P. Also, yes your calculation is right, a bit over $9k at this point. Taking a break while I wait for steam to make up their mind in all this friend add limit bullshit but if they remove it, I will come back, if not I will move on, getting tired it anyways. (The toys lol http://i.imgur.com/rGM1oEN.jpg)

Archived