Looking for recomendations on strange part

sequesterer

Hello guys, i've been playing on and off tf over the years so i tend get rid of all on my inventory.
I recently come back to play, and being fan of strange weapons but on my last time playing i sold everthing and i dont see my self playing enough to farm once again all the weapons i like

so instead i' bought  a strange all class hat with 2 strange parts:

1.     Kills
  2.     Assist
  3.     ???

and so this being the only strange item that ill farm with every class ill be playing i wanted to add another strange part, but idk which one could it be.

what would you recomend?  i was thinking on getting player hits strange part but idk, i think dmg dealt would fit nice but it is quite expensive so im open to opinions :D

DAMAGE DEALT IS THE BEST PART EVER!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

if the hat you are talking about doesn't already have a decent value to it, then you probably want to avoid spending top dollar on parts like dmg dealt.  you could think of a few of your favorite classes to play as and then pick a part that applies.  ex. if you enjoy killing snipers, you could add that part or if you like to play solly you could add the airborne enemies killed.

critical kills, or killstreaks ended can be cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The holy trinity of s. parts(if u play mvm)Screenshot_20240508_145708_Chrome.jpg.92d0b119aee6c8e9fd52431c7f54cba5.jpg

17 minutes ago, MFB Goobie said:

DAMAGE DEALT IS THE BEST PART EVER!!!!

it is for sure.

9 minutes ago, truezyoungblood said:

The holy trinity of s. parts(if u play mvm)Screenshot_20240508_145708_Chrome.jpg.92d0b119aee6c8e9fd52431c7f54cba5.jpg

yo this is nice, this is my personal holy trinity image.png.500a83fcf84c6f3b2811335f5a25dec9.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dr. Boob said:
24 minutes ago, Dr. Boob said:

if the hat you are talking about doesn't already have a decent value to it, then you probably want to avoid spending top dollar on parts like dmg dealt.  you could think of a few of your favorite classes to play as and then pick a part that applies.  ex. if you enjoy killing snipers, you could add that part or if you like to play solly you could add the airborne enemies killed.

critical kills, or killstreaks ended can be cool.

Well you have a solid argument, thats why i don't want to expend too much in a silly hat, i picked it up for 1 k which is nice i think but i wouldn't pay for a dmg dealt for this one even if i keep it for ever.
Anyways i think your right, i should go something that resembles my fav clases, i tought on getting a gib kills part since i play mostly demo and it will have contrast while playing another clases, and honestly wanted players hits only bc i enjoy playing heavy and it maybe would end in a big number lmao but id love for sure having the airshot part, i think it's a bit expensive for this hat but i can make it, i have to think abour it at least.
anyways thanks! i apreciatte your suggestion !

image.png.fea90e63a610c18b4d47ab4a534d49c2.pngbtw this is the hat, it is very cheap fr

1 hour ago, truezyoungblood said:

who does

• Sad 1

Damage Dealt, Dominations, and Robots Destroyed (if you play MVM) are probably the best parts, but their all pretty expensive.

Some good, somewhat cheaper parts, could be Kills while Ubercharged, Critical Kills, Taunt Kills, Players Hit, and Building Destroyed.

• Like 1

Players hit and allied healing are solid, and not as expensive.

• Like 2

Dominations, tracks any domination you get as that class vs on a weapon it’s only for that specific weapon

kills, doms and healing done are my favorite parts for something like that. I'd say throw healing on if you like medic, and doms if ya dont.

Bonus: you can put parts on a battery canteen, so that you'll never have to be restricted to wearing a hat :D

image.png.7f9b29c017527e03a847a4f4ee33ec72.png

1 hour ago, Deroplat said:

kills, doms and healing done are my favorite parts for something like that. I'd say throw healing on if you like medic, and doms if ya dont.

Bonus: you can put parts on a battery canteen, so that you'll never have to be restricted to wearing a hat :D

image.png.7f9b29c017527e03a847a4f4ee33ec72.png

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, i never thought on this item at all lmaoo this one is good fr i might do something like this one for sure

there is one on bp for less than $30 with doms + kills

• Like 1

I reccomend damage dealt, but if thats too expensive, player hits is still a super nice part for much cheaper

or buildings destroyed, thats nice too 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deroplat said:

there is one on bp for less than $30 with doms + kills

link?