Are Glitched Unusuals worth anything?

RedParaCoder

I've got the Executioner with Disco Beat Down where the effect is positioned at the Pelvis.
Searching for similar things only gives me information about how to fix it, but I like that it is bugged.

I was wondering if there is a market for such items.
The bug persists over trades, meaning it does not effect the position, making me think it would be worth something to the right person.

The bug is not shown in the loadout, however it shows in game, and it shows for others.

Anyone got info?

image_2024-05-02_181610088.png

If you un-adjust the unusual it should fix it. Usually bugged unusuals don’t warrant any extra price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lucak said:

Only thing I know related to this is 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2887940583

about people whiling to pay more, it depends how extra cool it looks, but I have yet to see someone overpay 

I personally like them too, I have a Terrestrial Favor Throttlehead with effect on the body that I use with my bird
image.thumb.png.790ece6cff614efa1d3e61bbfd114bb6.png

That looks sick!
Got to find out how to "unfix" unusuals to do this 

Some roboactive and anti-freeze unusuals have their effect flipped (common on soldier) but they more often negatively impact the price from what I’ve seen. Though other glitched effects if they’re in an interesting spot can be more valuable 

Recently i sold my reversed roboactive snaggletooth for 175 keys, so meaby you will find right person to sell it for bit more.

image.png.0a84a89ccb8bd85d0ac58da4d9a092bc.png

(When unadjusted)All executioners are bugged low regardless of effect. Theres alot of old hats that will bug low only on 1st 2nd 3rd gen non orbiting effects, but they mustve tried fixing it. Very few hats bug low with all effects. 

Ps. It is server side not client side, wont appear low in loadout, but will see it in game or when taunting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, truezyoungblood said:

(When unadjusted)All executioners are bugged low regardless of effect. Theres alot of old hats that will bug low only on 1st 2nd 3rd gen non orbiting effects, but they mustve tried fixing it. Very few hats bug low with all effects. 

Ps. It is server side not client side, wont appear low in loadout, but will see it in game or when taunting.

Ah I see, very interesting tough, do you perhaps have a list of some of the other hats?

Would be interesting to see different hats how they look on some loadouts

Didn't know it applied to all Executioners, thanks for your well informed reply!

• Love 1

When I had a strange sunbeams prehistoric pullover. the sunbeams effect would always be in the belly. I would have to raise it super high in order for it to get it out of the belly lol I did sell that for 550 keys pure though last year to a homie I met by the name of Dredd, but it wasn't because of the bug. He just was trying to collect my unusual for keeps. 

Over ten years later they still haven't fixed the Executioner? Damn. I had a Cauldron Bubbles that looked like a medical condition.

gas.jpg