[price check] team shine & fire horns frying pan fabricator

Ichibanprofen

I know it's good but I don't really know what to expect from it. If you are interested in upgrading your golden pan lmk :^)

1 hour ago, Ichibanprofen said:

I know it's good but I don't really know what to expect from it. If you are interested in upgrading your golden pan lmk :^)

I actually had a friend of mine, orang who offered me a TS FH Fab for my Gpan we had a deal of 35 key. It was until I had a friend who ran from me from a 60 key crab. I kind of told orang I was going in a bit.

Edit:

I ended up passing on the deal. But ye I would put the killstreaker and sheen on my Gpan. Decided to pass and stick with what I had rn. I'd still think 35 keys is fair though

its the best combo you can get, id recommend making it into a kit as its more likely to sell quicker

but your looking at roughly 11-18 keys fab and 13-20 keys kit

you could get more but it will take longer the higher you go but i wouldn't take anything less then 10 as is 

yummy combo there. its definitely above market price since thats a highly desired combo. keep collecting offers and see what you can get. good job on getting it

On 4/26/2024 at 4:22 PM, Sir Spoon The Second said:

its the best combo you can get, id recommend making it into a kit as its more likely to sell quicker

but your looking at roughly 11-18 keys fab and 13-20 keys kit

you could get more but it will take longer the higher you go but i wouldn't take anything less then 10 as is 

Yee TS FH ngl. Thinking about it 35 was way too much. I remember telling my friend passing on it. Still a nice combo. I wanted to put it on my golden Pan but I rather just keep it as is.

• Like 1