GUYS SOMEONE STOLE MY UNUSUAL

Cereal Alchemist

Unfortunately, that hat is gone and there is no way of getting it back unless you buy it back. Best thing you can do is create a report on the account and educate yourself.

• Like 1

thanks for informing me guys, yall werent absolute dishpits unlike the steam forum page which made me want to commit sui/cide

• Sad 1

this is the turning point in your life, where you can quit the game or be sucked into the void of pointless item trading

Or just learn how to not get scammed in the future, won't have been the most expensive lesson all things considered.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, h21 said:

this is the turning point in your life, where you can quit the game or be sucked into the void of pointless item trading

honestly OP if you had any sense in your head, you’d learn a valuable lesson from this and move on

i lost $400+ to a scam when I was a kid, decided to double down and while I made good money I also put thousands into virtual hats. 

that strange Balkan shit hat was worth maybe $35 tops, you didn’t even lose that much.

don’t try to get into modern trading, you’ll just have your time and energy sucked out of you for little return on investment. Treat tf2 as a small afterthought hobby and find something better to put your time into, fuck “trading.”

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

At least it was only a 10~ key unusual. Could probably mow a yard or two and make it back.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cereal Alchemist said:

thanks for informing me guys, yall werent absolute dishpits unlike the steam forum page which made me want to commit sui/cide

Can you share the steam forum link?

Also how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

Have you reported him to backpack.tf yet? At least give him one red line on his name. Is not much, but at least it warns people that he is a scammer.

• Like 1

Seems there are soulless people in abundance on this forum too. Don't listen to them.

Don't let negative thoughts overcome yourself. Don't be afraid/ashamed to talk to friends and/or family about what happened.

The thing you lost is just material (worse, it's just pixels), it can be replaced. Learn from your mistake and move on.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

That sucks, we have all been there, dont let the negativity affect and try to get over it.
You probably couldn't see it coming since scam methods change all the time, good luck 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, h77 said:

thanks for ICESTRCUK BALKANS BRUTE 

GET HIS ASS

On 4/21/2024 at 9:58 PM, Snizzle said:

At least it was only a 10~ key unusual. Could probably mow a yard or two and make it back.

where do you mow lawns, cause I want in

7 hours ago, Vidual Cadet said:

where do you mow lawns, cause I want in

A good going price to charge for a regular sized front and back yard is $30 a week. That's 20 keys give or take. Maybe even toss in some weed eating and bag the clippings for $40. 

On 4/24/2024 at 4:48 AM, Snizzle said:

A good going price to charge for a regular sized front and back yard is $30 a week. That's 20 keys give or take. Maybe even toss in some weed eating and bag the clippings for $40. 

don't come near my lawn

• Sad 1