[PRICE CHECK] Morning Glory Merc's Mohawk

ape

hiya

just unboxed this beauty and i was wondering about the price as it seems very outdated, and with buy-orders at ~60 keys, i am not sure what to price it at
thats all, thanks

Screenshot_30.png

List at 400 and don't take anything under 350k. Avoid unusual offers and don't take cash from someone you don't trust

i'd say around the 350-400 mark is reasonable, a lot of mediocre all classes collecting dust in the MG market at 350ish and this would be more appealing to most whilst not being so eye-wateringly expensive that nobody would pay it

Thank you all for your responses! I really appreciate it, and good luck to you all

DaD has a buy order of 265 pure, seller at 450

list at 400, don’t go lower than 350, just wasting money at that point.

love the eotl effects. great job. 400 or more seems ok. try listing it higher and see what offers come in

On 4/18/2024 at 3:33 AM, Diamond jozu said:

love the eotl effects. great job. 400 or more seems ok. try listing it higher and see what offers come in

On 4/16/2024 at 12:11 AM, Yeetus said:

List at 400 and don't take anything under 350k. Avoid unusual offers and don't take cash from someone you don't trust

On 4/16/2024 at 12:13 AM, Norah said:

i'd say around the 350-400 mark is reasonable, a lot of mediocre all classes collecting dust in the MG market at 350ish and this would be more appealing to most whilst not being so eye-wateringly expensive that nobody would pay it

On 4/16/2024 at 12:22 AM, Rainy said:

400 keys a mark absolutely within reach. Mohawks are quite popular. Great unbox!

On 4/16/2024 at 1:37 AM, Bananas said:

DaD has a buy order of 265 pure, seller at 450

list at 400, don’t go lower than 350, just wasting money at that point.

On 4/16/2024 at 1:34 PM, DaVinchi said:

easy 400+ there dang.

Thanks all for the responses, however, I do have a question; do any of you know anyone who is even willing to pay at least 350k for this? I really just want to sell it tbh to complete my dream loadout and dip from "trading"

1 hour ago, ape said:

Thanks all for the responses, however, I do have a question; do any of you know anyone who is even willing to pay at least 350k for this? I really just want to sell it tbh to complete my dream loadout and dip from "trading"

trading is kinda bearish rn, selling isn’t in your favor since the # of buyers isn’t as high, people don’t have the spare cash like they used to.

dont get desperate, if you really want to sell this fast you COULD list it at 300 or even 250 and just say pure only, but know you’re leaving money on the table by being impatient 

1 hour ago, Bananas said:

trading is kinda bearish rn, selling isn’t in your favor since the # of buyers isn’t as high, people don’t have the spare cash like they used to.

dont get desperate, if you really want to sell this fast you COULD list it at 300 or even 250 and just say pure only, but know you’re leaving money on the table by being impatient 

I know, i normally would have the patience but theres a specific item that i really want and im afraid it might get sold, so i would love to just get something now and get it

1 minute ago, Diamond jozu said:
7 hours ago, ape said:

somethings wrong my my replies. you'll just have to be patient to find the right person