Sort of newbie questions

Pacifiko

Yo!

I'd like to ask you about some sort of things what I have on my mind.

I'm trader since I think 2020, when COVID stared ;')

Right now I'm thinking about buying things for real money. But I'm not feeling well with it.

I'm willing to buy some sort of keys from marketplace.tf, I mean keys, and for now it's first time when I try it.

Is there any specific method what users prefer to pay for items?

I'd like to use REVOLUT but I'm not sure this is popular method of payment. I saw that a lot of users pay by paypal and other stuff, but for me REVOLUT have better taxes. You think there is possibility to pay for items by revolut?

And second question, cuz I wasn't trading for real money anytime before, how do I check that my trade partner will not scam me?

First I have to send money and then he'll send me keys, yes? What if not?

And how Can i earn trust+? Is there any method of adding payment confirmation or something?

Also, marktplace is offering 1 key per 1,65$, but what is accual key price? I saw that some users are sellijng it below 1,5$, is that right or scam?

Will be thankfull for any inforemation, or links to websites with guides.

CHEERS! 

PS. IMAGE FOR ATTENTION

gurl.png

Just buying tf2 stuff for keys and selling it on market, then buying tf2 keys and repeat

You might be better off finding a key seller that wants to work with your payment method, and just buy keys for the items you want. Gonna be harder finding consistent people wanting to use a random payment method that isn’t the PayPal standard

lots of key sellers on the cash part of the forum, try there