The Ultimate Ritzy Rick collection

F. Bomb Fitzgerald

Stumbled across this guy's insane Ritzy Rick collection, and decided to make a video on it: 

If you could make a similar collection of any single item in TF2, what would it be and why?

1 hour ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

If you could make a similar collection of any single item in TF2, what would it be and why?

Milkman     

3 minutes ago, SpotlightR said:

Milkman     

Oh wow, I was like: "how the hell is there no vintage quality on Milkman?!?"  And then I checked, and the Milkman was introduced during the Mannconomy update, which is the literal cutoff line for vintage quality!  What is the rarest Milkman out there?  It looks like there a one of one Knifestorm in existence... is it that?

19 minutes ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

Oh wow, I was like: "how the hell is there no vintage quality on Milkman?!?"  And then I checked, and the Milkman was introduced during the Mannconomy update, which is the literal cutoff line for vintage quality!  What is the rarest Milkman out there?  It looks like there a one of one Knifestorm in existence... is it that?

I crafted the Collector's Milkman - it's 1 of 1 and I purchased the empty Chemistry set in 2017 I believe. It's my favorite Milkman in existence and could probably also be considered the rarest.

As for Unusuals - The Darkblaze is 1 of 1, but has 6 different sister effects in existence. My personal favorite is the Chiroptera Venenata Milkman, because bats are my favorite type of effect and there are no other bat effects in existence on the Milkman. 

Other 1-of-1s:

• Bonzo and Knifestorm are both with the same Rust collector, who AFAIK does not touch TF2 often, but he also has me blocked from long ago when I tried purchasing them off of him years ago.
  • Stare From Beyond is also 1 of 1. I used to own it, and its item history is currently not tracked on Backpack.tf. I may make a forum post requesting help tracking this back one down soon. It took me a long time to get it off of the original unboxer back in 2017.
  • Neutron Star is also 1-of-1 and the owner has me blocked.
  • Anti-Freeze displays as 1-of-1 on Backpack.tf, but I vaguely remember a second existing back in the day.
  • Overclocked is 1-of-1, also used to own it.
  • Haunted Phantasm Jr. 

Sorry for the long reply, just really love this hat!

I'd be hard pressed to pick a singular item, as I like having options; That's why I went for effect collecting rather than item collecting. Admittedly though, I've lately been building up an Oblooterated collection when I want to get something, but I'm not finding any outstanding or rare deals for my current collections.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpotlightR said:

that’s how I feel about the Tossle cap. Crafted the burning flames spec ks one, owned multiple spelled ones, have had some higher tier Tossle caps and always keep an eye out for rare ones

the current rarest Tossle caps are knifestorm, been lost/in a scammer bp for over 10 years, and (what I consider) one of the weirdest unusual hats in the game, the “kemosabe” tosslecap, or the no effect unusual. Extremely, extremely rare, not even hack the gibson has one. I think there’s like a total of 4-5 of these, one of them was a towering pillar of hats, I did a small amount of research on this topic awhile back and any info is over a decade old

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197993900595

4 hours ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

Stumbled across this guy's insane Ritzy Rick collection, and decided to make a video on it: 

Bonk Boys, but all the high tier 1 of 1s stuff are currently with a private inventories or EmpofTheWorld! 

4 hours ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

The War Pig, because I like the hat. Also, in my opinion, it is the best Soldier hat to combo effects with, as it's one of the few hats that looks good with both the Rack and Stash. (It is also probably one of the best looking hats to combo with the Whirly Warrior quickswitch misc, but tbh it doesn't look that great with the Whirly- though basically every hat looks awful when combo'd with the whirly soooo.)

Some of my favorite ones I have were the rarest and hardest to acquire. I have the 1/1 Phantasm Jr, 1/2 Chiroptera Venenata (Green Bat), and 1/2 Tesla Coil War Pigs. @Tobbby92, the creator of the Tesla Coil effect was kind enough sign my Tesla Pig! Another neat fact about this is that the War Pig was used as the showcase image for the Tesla Coil workshop submission page, so that makes it even more special to me in a way. I also have the 1/1 Strange Green Energy, and 1/2 Phosphorous War Pigs, a Collector's War Pig, plus a couple spelled war pigs (one of them I found on a Marketplace.tf bot for only $0.16!)

c456edO0_img_1390.png.d42ca254eba096d4828365cbefb25f1e.pngsteamuserimages-a.akamaihdaaa.jpg.f58483e770cf74be1442eaf0e7031f79.jpg

Sadly, it would be impossible to collect every single effect, as, years ago I was looking to buy the 1/1 Arcana War Pig, and discovered that the owner of it is VAC Banned in TF2, locking it away forever. like if u cry every tiem 😢

challenge: tell me ur a soldier main without saying that ur a soldier main

• Like 4

I collect the larrikin Robin. It has no qualities besides unique and non craftable. And very few effects exist on it. The 1:1 spellbound has been dead for 10 years, the 1:1 Misty skull is asking for 1000 keys and the 1:1 bonzo is asking for a pan. If I could, I’d own them all. 

I collect Cat's Pajamas! So far I own 12 Unusual ones, and I'm considering getting one of each color in Unique and Strange quality as well.

image.png.5681cea3e52e52a86d60b56024bc026b.pngthecats.thumb.jpg.9aa94c90eabe02f46a3cc9e28528f08b.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Apo said:

The War Pig, b 1/2 Tesla Coil War Pigs. @Tobbby92, the creator of the Tesla Coil effect was kind enough sign my Tesla Pig! Another neat fact about this is that the War Pig was used as the showcase image for the Tesla Coil workshop submission page, so that makes it even more special to me in a way.

That's super cool, I really like the idea of having the creator of an effect sign a hat with that effect on it!

Very solid answers all around.  I have to say I really like the idea of getting an old region free misc (like the pencil pusher) since there are more item qualities out there, and more old effects.  I also love the idea of stacking them on top of each other.  Great answers everybody!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, duskfen said:

guyswillseethis.png

4 hours ago, Deroplat said:

image.png.ce5e593f9fb451451e50f8cc234a2fb9.png

I'm dead XD

4 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

I crafted the Collector's Milkman - it's 1 of 1 and I purchased the empty Chemistry set in 2017 I believe. It's my favorite Milkman in existence and could probably also be considered the rarest.

As for Unusuals - The Darkblaze is 1 of 1, but has 6 different sister effects in existence. My personal favorite is the Chiroptera Venenata Milkman, because bats are my favorite type of effect and there are no other bat effects in existence on the Milkman. 

Other 1-of-1s:

• Bonzo and Knifestorm are both with the same Rust collector, who AFAIK does not touch TF2 often, but he also has me blocked from long ago when I tried purchasing them off of him years ago.
  • Stare From Beyond is also 1 of 1. I used to own it, and its item history is currently not tracked on Backpack.tf. I may make a forum post requesting help tracking this back one down soon. It took me a long time to get it off of the original unboxer back in 2017.
  • Neutron Star is also 1-of-1 and the owner has me blocked.
  • Anti-Freeze displays as 1-of-1 on Backpack.tf, but I vaguely remember a second existing back in the day.
  • Overclocked is 1-of-1, also used to own it.
  • Haunted Phantasm Jr. 

It's a shame how people will just outright block you instead of taking 30 seconds to tell you "nfs" 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Whisper said:

It's a shame how people will just outright block you instead of taking 30 seconds to tell you "nfs" 

frfr

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Steam Support.

It sounds like you have reached a rate limit for adding friends too often.

You will need to wait to send additional invites. Keep in mind that invites rejected by other users contribute more to this limitation occurring.

In the meantime, you can use the invite link for your account to give to your friends to be easily added. 

I probably don't send out more than 10 friend requests a month

52 minutes ago, Chaoz Designz said:

Cold Killers >:)chrome_msOb6QZph2.png.26aa0fe903d54e7e58e13221033c4c8e.png

Holy fuck he's SO based.