Scuffed Sketches

LysanderCrow

Sometimes I vibe on trade servers just to draw ppl. My hand died halfway through.

I swear I’m better at art than this xD

IMG_3121.png

6 hours ago, LysanderCrow said:

Sometimes I vibe on trade servers just to draw ppl. My hand died halfway through.

I swear I’m better at art than this xD

IMG_3121.png

Love it, and love the idea a lot. It’s like those “Drawing people in public then giving it to them” videos, but in tf2 lol

In the future to take this idea further I’d say spend a little more time on each on before moving on. Idk what kind of supplies or experience you have, but if you inked the good lines and splashed some watercolor, copics, colored pencils or crayons on to add color.. these could be really cool

Nice drawing exercise 👍

• Like 1

reject pencil, go to fountain pens (gray inks exist)

• Haha 1

Let's play a game: can you guess who those people are from the drawing?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Flaim said:

Love it, and love the idea a lot. It’s like those “Drawing people in public then giving it to them” videos, but in tf2 lol

In the future to take this idea further I’d say spend a little more time on each on before moving on. Idk what kind of supplies or experience you have, but if you inked the good lines and splashed some watercolor, copics, colored pencils or crayons on to add color.. these could be really cool

Nice drawing exercise 👍

Thanks! Wish I had a bit more time to work on them but I was on a time crunch called my own damn hand tremors xD But yeah, good idea! I should rummage around and see if I have any colored pencils hanging around and find my microns.

• Like 1