Name color choosing

jacustjack

The suggestion:

Those who donate above a certain rank can choose to make their name a color of a certain rank. For example, if someone donates green but they like a blue name, they can make their name blue. If someone donates premium and they choose to downgrade their name color, their name color will expire as well once their premium expires

Maybe if you put it like this: a higher rank means another color, but you can still choose to have the color of the lower ranks.

For example you donated enough to have a purple name, but you prefer blue color so you can still choose previous colors (like blue, green, ...).

But you can't choose a purple name when you have only donated enough for the blue name.

i agree with this, before outpost got its update to wear everyone was green. it had blue, green, orange, i wish it did this.

Maybe if you put it like this: a higher rank means another color, but you can still choose to have the color of the lower ranks.

For example you donated enough to have a purple name, but you prefer blue color so you can still choose previous colors (like blue, green, ...).

But you can't choose a purple name when you have only donated enough for the blue name.

That's exactly what my idea is though

I agree, I want to donate 2 keys so I can have 5 extra classfieds listings but then I'll have the UGLY ASS black name. I like my green name<3

Or you can do something like tf2r. If you donate 100$ you can choose almost any colo(u)red name.

(maybe a little bit less than 100$ on bp.tf? :) )

• Administrators

Maybe in the future, it's low priority though.

For now a similar feature for administrators is in the dev build as the admin system is being rewritten in the form of user groups instead of access levels. So maybe I'll build on that.

Archived