Be aware of backpack buying scammer

3 hours ago, 123456 said:

Yeah I was a retard, got scammed by this piece of shit.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ -snip-

Don't fall for it. 

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, homie. Thanks for letting us know about this. Best of luck.

You haven’t reported them yet. Please do so by clicking the red flag on their backpack.tf profile, just below their name

A guide on reporting can be found here 

Steamrep denied my report because I couldn't provide chatlogs, since that asshole blocked me. Hilarious. (this is how useless valve is since they don't store chatlogs)

Steamrep is about as useless as valve itself, lesson learned never give a single penny to Valve ever again. 

8 minutes ago, 123456 said:

Steamrep denied my report because I couldn't provide chatlogs, since that asshole blocked me. Hilarious. (this is how useless valve is since they don't store chatlogs)

Steamrep is about as useless as valve itself, lesson learned never give a single penny to Valve ever again. 

https://help.steampowered.com/en/login/?redir=%2Fen%2Faccountdata%2FGetFriendMessagesLog should load all messages <2 weeks old if you need those. They can get a backpack ban and backpack can issue a steamrep ban if appropriate, no need to go through steamrep directly.

Wow thanks, guess steamsupport can see these logs too. 

Anyways I'm going to spam reports on that piece of shit, until I see that profile banned.