hello again

Bingus Digner

recently, all of my tf2 items worth stealing were compromised by a scammer february 23rd. they're trade banned now. everything that was stolen:

Taunt: The Schadenfreude, Taunt: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Civic Duty Mk.II Holy Mackerel, The Hot Case, Haunted Voodoo-Cursed Pyro Soul, Taunt: The Hot Wheeler, Vintage Escape Plan, Dueling Mini-Game, Assassin's Attire, Strange Bandit's Boots, Specialized Killstreak Conscientious Objector, The Air Raider, Bomb Carrier Shortstop, The Man in Slacks, The Hornblower, Strange Grenade Launcher, ''fuck off'', ''shit i missed'', Der Wintermantel, Giftapult, Battle-Worn Robot Taunt Processor, Battle-Worn Robot Money Furnace, Battle-Worn Robot KB-808, Battle-Worn Robot Money Furnace, Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector, Battle-Worn Robot KB-808, Dead of Night, Strange Count Transfer Tool, The Boom Boxers, ''Burning Plastic Brothers in Blues'', Strange Breakneck Baggies, Airborne Attire, The Blood Banker, Dueling Mini-Game, Giftapult, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, ''Festive Donk'', ''"""Back""" Burner'', Australium Gold, Strange Dalokohs Bar, Battle-Worn Robot KB-808, Battle-Worn Robot Taunt Processor, Battle-Worn Robot Money Furnace, Battle-Worn Robot KB-808, Reinforced Robot Humor Suppression Pump, Reinforced Robot Bomb Stabilizer, Death Deluxe Sniper Rifle, The Tuxxy, Strange Tumor Toasted Scorch Shot, Pop-Eyes, Name Tag

yup

i'm not getting this shit back, aren't I?

• Sad 1

try making a raffle on scrap.tf regarding this, maybe you will find someone that will give you some of your lost stuff

• Like 1