Did TF2EASY get hacked?

RussellSproutz

I want to shout out Op1x, and Char for informing me this morning.

20k USD gone from a coin flip bot overnight between March 7 to March 8

Compromised account: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561199510528049?time=1709769600

Compare: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561199510528049#!/compare/1709769600/1709856000

January was Mannco and March is now TF2EASY. I'm very sure these hacks aren't just coincidence.

Feedback welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Screenshot evidence:

Screenshot_20240308-060028.jpg

These kind of things don't even feel new anymore.

At this point is just a matter of time for it to happen again and again.

7 minutes ago, Boe said:

These kind of things don't even feel new anymore.

At this point is just a matter of time for it to happen again and again.

Truthfully, Boe I hope this wasn't the case. Char just mentioned to me about an hour ago. I don't want to jump the gun and spread some panic, so I'll see if I can keep this under wraps until we get more confirmation, but the backpack compare is public, so we'll have to see till then

Look for any admin who can see this, we don't have all the evidence ATM aside from a compare and a discord confirmation. If possible, we can get this locked until everything surfaces. It would be much appreciated.

1 minute ago, RussellSproutz said:

I don't want to jump the gun and spread some panic

My brother in Christ you made the public thread

1 minute ago, RussellSproutz said:

Truthfully, Boe I hope this wasn't the case. Char just mentioned to me about an hour ago. I don't want to jump the gun and spread some panic, so I'll see if I can keep this under wraps until we get more confirmation, but the backpack compare is public, so we'll have to see till then

Seems a bit contradictory to say ''I don't want to jump the gun and spread panic'' and ''keep this under wraps'' while also making a public forum thread announcing this ''hack'' and also connecting it to the mannco hack, despite there being no evidence that this is the case.

Anyway remember don't gamble. The house always wins. Especially if the house is an anonymous Russian gambling site that isn't required to adhere to any legal rules and goes straight against Valve's ToS.

• FP jh34ghu43gu locked this topic
5 minutes ago, RussellSproutz said:

If possible, we can get this locked until everything surfaces

👍