Rare skins that (maybe) don't exist

YourFriendDerpy

There are a few skins (mainly strange commando grades from campaign collections) that don't exist yet in certain wears or conditions. Obviously theres the Strange FN Top Shelf minigun but also stuff like a Strange WW Boneyard Sniper Rifle. However, if there are skins like these that exist within private inventories, we can't see them even if they actually exist. Does anyone know any "non-existent" skins that are actually just not registered on backpack.tf?

• Like 1

probably

I myself am not into warpaints in anyway shape and or form but from what I do know about them

there most likely a few, I would not be surprised if one that is believe to not be in existence turns up one day from a privet backpack going public

even if this community doesn't know of any "non-existent" skins, there still has to be a few, 1 at lest in my opinion 

As far as I know there is no Strange FN Boneyard Wrench. Kinda surprising considering 4 or 5 rifles exist.

47 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

As far as I know there is no Strange FN Boneyard Wrench. Kinda surprising considering 4 or 5 rifles exist.

Ngl I'd take a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench over a Strange FN Boneyard Sniper Rifle any day of the week, homie. This is not because I'm from Texas. I genuinely would love a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench.

9 hours ago, RussellSproutz said:

Ngl I'd take a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench over a Strange FN Boneyard Sniper Rifle any day of the week, homie. This is not because I'm from Texas. I genuinely would love a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench.

I too would love a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench, despite not being located in the humble location of Texas.

Speaking of rare skins that (maybe) don't exist

It's possible for a top shelf wrench with double-sided balloonicorn crest, but the likelihood of it existing is basically non-existent since there's only about ~1000 top shelf wrench's. 

Does anyone have an item/seed/ and or inspect link to a 4 pink chip, 5 pink chip, with or without a balloonicorn crest high roller's rocket launcher? Just want to see if its possible. If any of you could generate and find a screenshot that'd be amazing, best bet is to find 5 chip patterns and altering the seed by subtracting/adding 1 from the original seed to see if it gets generated, since it seems somewhat correlated. 

2 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

I too would love a Strange FN Boneyard Wrench, despite not being located in the humble location of Texas.

I know I'm actually born from New York, but I've been in Texas for 2 whole decades, I'm more of a Engineer Gaming Guy.

i believe a strange FN sand cannon rocket launcher with Hot effect is yet to be unboxed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RussellSproutz said:

I know I'm actually born from New York, but I've been in Texas for 2 whole decades, I'm more of a Engineer Gaming Guy.

He was born from NY!

1 hour ago, OFWGKTA said:

He was born from NY!

Put in the New Yorker I'm walking here meme here*

i know it's the opposite of what you asked, but there's only one (!) minimal wear strange top shelf minigun, and the owner said he'll never ever sell it, so yeah, that's kinda cool imo

17 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

He was born from NY!

does he perchance reside in the humble state of london?

Well for instance only 1 unusual killer bee was recently being tracked but there are 3 of them one of each effect. Really we have to rely on people’s memory to know if things exist in private inventories.