Pricing of rare patterns

Snowdey123

I've been looking through warpaints lately and stumbled apon the Gentlemannes collection which happens to feature some rare patterns on some of its warpaints. One of which I am quite intrested in being the Balloonicorn crest Coffin Nail skins. Does anyone happen to know where one could purchase such a niche skin pattern and how much they might go for?

On the civilian grade coffins ive sold crests for a couple keys extra but never a factory new one. On strange freelance or factory news or a strange high roller rocker with the crest Id imagine a lot like they are really rare to craft and good luck finding one.

A factory new coffin civilian grade at least like 4x-5x its normal price. Other wears a few keys extra.

its a 1% chance to roll

Honestly, it is whatever one wants to pay for it. People who tell you to overpay are also the people who own them. Go with your guts and pay what feels fair.  

Personally, I don't even accept skins since they are in general hard to sell. I could not care less, from a trading perspective, about a rare pattern. 

• Like 1

As someone who owns most of the possible crested skins in strange, it's going to be hard to find and expensive unless you're willing to go non-strange.

I have seen not fn civs sell for like 15 keys each, no idea on freelances though.