Price Check: Killstreak Strange Horsemann's Headtaker

NobodyNose

Hey all, I recently got this item for brokering and wondered how much it could get. My client wants about 700 keys for it, and I understand it's pretty glitched/rare. From my knowledge, having it strange is already makes it worth more, but the killstreak kit on it can only be obtained from those $400 creepy unlocked cases or something. The other seller is Enderslicer selling for like 950ish keys on mp and normal is selling for 550 keys. I already got a few cs offers in about $500-$600 but didn't except since it was below his minimum. Thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-03-05 154006.png

600 and above seams quite fair to me but ill let other people way in on this topic

16 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

600 and above seams quite fair to me but ill let other people way in on this topic

Thats what I thought too, just thought someone with more experience with these items could weigh in. gonna be a tough sale fo sho

If you are brokering for somebody I would not advertise the 220 key range that they are willing to accept so publicly

• Like 3

Why does someone let you broker their items when you do not know the value of it. It blows my mind.

Obviously, you just want to sell it for no matter the price and get your cut. Lower price means faster pay day for you. Making this post is a mistake too. 

1 hour ago, Dominant said:

Why does someone let you broker their items when you do not know the value of it. It blows my mind.

Obviously, you just want to sell it for no matter the price and get your cut. Lower price means faster pay day for you. Making this post is a mistake too. 

I made this post to see what others would value it at. And no, I don’t sell for whatever price. I ask whoever i’m brokering for what their absolute lowest is, and never sell for lower. Brokering is just something I do for fun, I’m not some greedy asshole looking to make quick cash when my cut is only like 4%. 

1 hour ago, SpotlightR said:

If you are brokering for somebody I would not advertise the 220 key range that they are willing to accept so publicly

Oh mb was a typo let me fix

Don't pay any mind to the criticism about your brokering ability after making this thread. To be honest my initial reaction was that it was big brain, since you just plastered this title onto the main site for the next 24-72 hours. I literally thought you were feigning ignorance to just make a thread and get more people to see it and maybe be interested. Wp there, even if it was unintentional.

And brokering in TF2 is not so much about expertise. It's moreso about the fact that you're probably a lot more active and interractive with trading than your client is. He wants it sold, but doesn't have the time or energy to plug it, talk about it, field offers, etc. So you're doing all those bits of work for him. A real true brokering service would be a lot more risky, where the broker would have full control over what to trade their brokered items for, including the power to involve seperate deals together, combine brokered items to upgrade or downgrade when necessary. And client would just have to trust that eventually their keys make it back to them. But I don't really see anyone doing that because of trust reasons. So yeah, your way of brokering is just fine

Good luck with the axe. These things are awesome, but low key I hope Valve re-releases their strangifier at some point and current owners get rekt. Cuz that shit is way too expensive for what it is

• Like 2

Just now, Flaim said:

Don't pay any mind to the criticism about your brokering ability after making this thread. To be honest my initial reaction was that it was big brain, since you just plastered this title onto the main site for the next 24-72 hours. I literally thought you were feigning ignorance to just make a thread and get more people to see it and maybe be interested. Wp there, even if it was unintentional.

And brokering in TF2 is not so much about expertise. It's moreso about the fact that you're probably a lot more active and interractive with trading than your client is. He wants it sold, but doesn't have the time or energy to plug it, talk about it, field offers, etc. So you're doing all those bits of work for him. A real true brokering service would be a lot more risky, where the broker would have full control over what to trade their brokered items for, including the power to involve seperate deals together, combine brokered items to upgrade or downgrade when necessary. And client would just have to trust that eventually their keys make it back to them. But I don't really see anyone doing that because of trust reasons. So yeah, your way of brokering is just fine

Good luck with the axe. These things are awesome, but low key I hope Valve re-releases their strangifier at some point and current owners get rekt. Cuz that shit is way too expensive for what it is

Never understood why brokering got a lot of shade thrown at it. I assumed mainly since its a heavy trust based serviced and there were some old bad actors.