Where did my favorited servers go?

Snizzle

I logged into play some TF2 on my favorite servers that I've put together since 2017 and they were all gone. The only server my TF2 client recognized was the blacklisted servers that I had selected.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this or is it just me?

Is there any way to find my favorite server list somewhere in the Steam files on my computer??

Thanks!

Bro it’s been 7 years since 2017. Very very few servers from that time are alive. 

ya back in july of 2022 i came back to tf as i had a pc that could actually run the game and noticed a lot of the servers i used to play on where gone, there were some that were still here like a few trade servers and a 24/7 dustbowl map

I even logged into and old account  just to make sure i wasn't tripping and the same thing

my fav was a mario_kart maps now theres no servers that run it that i can see

this is what happens when time goes on, its sad but it happens

Servers come and go. That's fs. Been here since 2012, the only server that's been here for me is unironically skial. I remember when they only had like skial turbine 

4 hours ago, Snizzle said:

I logged into play some TF2 on my favorite servers that I've put together since 2017 and they were all gone. The only server my TF2 client recognized was the blacklisted servers that I had selected.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this or is it just me?

Is there any way to find my favorite server list somewhere in the Steam files on my computer??

Thanks!

it would probably help if you listed off some places and communities so we can get a better picture of whats gone

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies everyone! Glad it wasn't really caused by me accidently clicking something to remove my fav servers and would never do that even if there were such button. 

7 hours ago, `Yahiamice said:

Try namesearching those servers in https://www.gametracker.com/. It's possible they're still up, just operating by a different IP

Thanks for this! Was able to put together a small list of servers that were on my favorite list. (wolves den, lazy purple, etc.)

Yeah was just weird coming back after the weekend to find my entire list gone. I reckon there are worse things that you could lose on TF2 then your favorite furry server to play on lmao.

40 minutes ago, Snizzle said:

Thanks for the replies everyone! Glad it wasn't really caused by me accidently clicking something to remove my fav servers and would never do that even if there were such button. 

Thanks for this! Was able to put together a small list of servers that were on my favorite list. (wolves den, lazy purple, etc.)

Yeah was just weird coming back after the weekend to find my entire list gone. I reckon there are worse things that you could lose on TF2 then your favorite furry server to play on lmao.

Lazy purple is pure brain rot where if you join you get banned for saying literally anything outside the lines of leftist ideals, and Wolves den is dead, pedos and maps killed that server, its already been replaced by different furry servers that ban children permanently, i wouldnt be sticking around wolves den period.

if you are looking for a furry server that isn’t ran by creeps hmu i can dm ip’s