Nuts and bolts le party phantom - 

https://marketplace.tf/items/tf2/337;5;u31

----

Nuts and bolts masters yellow belt -

https://marketplace.tf/items/tf2/110;5;u31

----

Scorching flames Baron von havenplane -

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Baron von Havenaplane/Tradable/Craftable/14

With only 4 existing, and buy orders are over a hundred keys, I'd say it would be ~180 keys + w/ no sellers ATM, it's really up to you..

Sorry I'm at work and yea just do some research on it, and factor in key prices at the recent sales of the other unusuals.

I'd actually think the Baron would be a lot lower. More like 120-150. Those bot buy orders at 107 are carrying a lot of weight for you. If they got pulled it would be devestating for the 120+ range I quoted I think. Burning has buy orders at only 74 (STN), and sunbeams is asking 93k. I personally think bots being @ 107 for scorching is high, but as long as that algorithm stays like that and gives you support at that number, maybe you find a trader willing to pay 120-150 or so.

For the other two, just look at the spread between buy orders and sell orders, pick somewhere in the middle. Easy. 105ish for the Phantom, 125ish for the Belt. (I might even consider dumping the belt to STN for 121.6 if you needed fast pure for another deal or something)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Flaim said:

I'd actually think the Baron would be a lot lower. More like 120-150. Those bot buy orders at 107 are carrying a lot of weight for you. If they got pulled it would be devestating for the 120+ range I quoted I think. Burning has buy orders at only 74 (STN), and sunbeams is asking 93k. I personally think bots being @ 107 for scorching is high, but as long as that algorithm stays like that and gives you support at that number, maybe you find a trader willing to pay 120-150 or so.

For the other two, just look at the spread between buy orders and sell orders, pick somewhere in the middle. Easy. 105ish for the Phantom, 125ish for the Belt. (I might even consider dumping the belt to STN for 121.6 if you needed fast pure for another deal or something)

Same thing is happening with the Purple Energy Milkman. 5 are on the market unsold for a while, but buy orders are at nearly 80 keys! GE has less on the market, it's priced higher, and the buy orders are nearly 20 keys lower. No clue why.

1 hour ago, SpotlightR said:

Same thing is happening with the Purple Energy Milkman. 5 are on the market unsold for a while, but buy orders are at nearly 80 keys! GE has less on the market, it's priced higher, and the buy orders are nearly 20 keys lower. No clue why.

same thing with basically all company mans, which is why I collected them since I could just dump them for 95-105% of what I paid. Pretty sure I even profited a key or 2 off a couple.

paid 55 for ghosts sold at 56-57, paid 53 for plasma sold at 52, paid 20 for nuts sold it for 21 etc

4 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

The idea is that if there's more sellers that go unsold for a while the chances of them just dumping to a bot buy order get much higher in theory, thus having a higher BO price helps tempt them into doing it. At least that is what I believe.

The GE one only having 2 means that the sellers are probably good with just holding onto them since they know there's not a ton of competition, versus the PE ones having so many on the market that there's a ton of competition and the hat becomes significantly harder to sell.

On 2/29/2024 at 4:31 AM, GoldenXo said:

image.png.7899236b01a16702351960bf55a7d8e9.pngimage.png.11de22235d46f865f22e213de1f2cc62.png

image.png

Hey Golden, welcome to my forums :3

Last baron sold for 119.