[PRICE CHECK] Unusual Weapons

mptour

I recently did an unboxing streak and acquired this 4 War Paints which I will keep, but I am curious how lucky/unlucky I got. Could anyone help me?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Had a look into the pistol, no sales for cool/hot/isotope avaliable at all recently or anywhere relatively close, same with the medi-gun.

Edit: Had a look into similar scatterguns, a FT Hot Star-Crossed scatter is 28.5 keys, so since urs is FN and isotope, I'd value it around 60-70 keys?

Edited by JayTuut

Hope you do decide to keep them cuz if you did want to sell you just lost 30-40% of their value instantly when you applied them

no idea what they’re worth, the assassin s fn skin prob was a shit ton before you turned it into a tommy

edit thought tommy was unusual too, makes it better lol

9 minutes ago, Bananas said:

no idea what they’re worth, the assassin s fn skin prob was a shit ton before you turned it into a tommy

Surprisingly the 2023 paints have been pretty cheap for strange FN, probs a lot of unboxers. Mine was $60 for the other assassin paint in the collection (which looks better imo). All the parts and pro ks probably bring it up to that price at least.

4 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Surprisingly the 2023 paints have been pretty cheap for strange FN, probs a lot of unboxers. Mine was $60 for the other assassin paint in the collection (which looks better imo). All the parts and pro ks probably bring it up to that price at least.

yeah when I posted I thought he pulled the s fn in unusual quality too, just s fn is still worth quite a bit (buy orders at 41 keys for the paint) but not the insane amount i originally thought it was if it was unusual. 

congrats you are the proud owner of a collective 150$ in skins, more treasures await with gambling

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Littlepudintater said:

congrats you are the proud owner of a collective 150$ in skins, more treasures await with gambling

TREASURES?!?!??!?!!? TRESUARE TROVE BROTHERS IN BLUES?!?!?!

• Love 1
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

Treasurememe.jpg

3 hours ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Treasurememe.jpg

The man that Gol D. Brother was waiting for, it's not you Johnson. Not a damn chance..
Just as there are people out there who inherited Brother’s blues, soon enough, someone will carry on in joe's name as well.. You may try to destroy their casual servers, but you will never extinguish their flaming hats.. So it has been, and so it shall continue to be from now 'till the very end of time. And one day in the future, when we're all cashed out and gone, SOMEONE will arise carrying generations upon generations of our virtual hats on his shoulders.. And he'll throw down his backpack in front of the entire world!
PESTCONTROL, you and the other whales know what's coming! A war that will embroil the seas far and wide.. That's why
you're so afraid, though nothing you do will stop it! I've no interest in it myself, but someday that treasure will trove
this brother in blues! You know what I'm talking about.. And I'm sure that Russell will shitpost. Whether you like it or not that day will come soon..

5 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

THE ONE HAT!!!
THE ONE HAT IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

• Like 1

Just going off sellers,

the scattergun could be 80-100 (FN Sniper Rifle at 110 keys, bunch of FT scatters in the $150-$200 range on MP)

the medi-gun is probably in the neighborhood of 45-50 keys (MW Cool Scatter at 50 keys unsold for 2 years)

the pistol is probably around 35 keys (unapplied hot FT potent poison for sale for 40 keys)

not sure on the tomi, buy orders for strange FN are 41 keys but 22 or below for applied. TS/Tornado Pro KS + Good Parts = maybe 30 keys to the right buyer if you wait a while?

Keep in mind I'm going off sellers here, not solds, and a lot of the similar skins/similarly-desired-weapons are unsold for a while so you're looking at a fairly long waiting time to sell them at those prices.