How do I create a buy order for a killstreak kit with a specific sheen and effect?

hkva-mvm

Hi. I want to create a buy order for a professional killstreak kit with a specific sheen and effect. How can I do this? I don't see any way to specify sheens/effects on the item stats or buy order pages.

50 minutes ago, hkva-mvm said:

Hi. I want to create a buy order for a professional killstreak kit with a specific sheen and effect. How can I do this? I don't see any way to specify sheens/effects on the item stats or buy order pages.

Hi HK, long time no see.

You can go to https://next.backpack.tf/, click on "My Listings" section then create a Buy Order; a new window will pop up in which you can write "Kit" (or even "Fabricator" if you want) on the search bar and select whatever Sheen or Killstreak Effect you want from the filters.

After that, click on "Expand Recipe Tray" and add the Target Item you want the Kit for (Shotgun, Scattergun etc.) in the new search bar and you are done.

My Listings.png

Buy Order.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2024 at 11:44 AM, Colonel Johnson said:

Hi HK, long time no see.

You can go to https://next.backpack.tf/, click on "My Listings" section then create a Buy Order; a new window will pop up in which you can write "Kit" (or even "Fabricator" if you want) on the search bar and select whatever Sheen or Killstreak Effect you want from the filters.

After that, click on "Expand Recipe Tray" and add the Target Item you want the Kit for (Shotgun, Scattergun etc.) in the new search bar and you are done.

My Listings.png

Buy Order.png

Hey, this helped me a lot for correctly listing a buy order for a kritzkrieg kit, but I'd just like to know how I can list a kit like this while allowing direct trade offers instead of "add this person to trade"? My trade URL is updated and it works on regular backpack.tf, but on next.backpack.tf I don't see an option to allow direct trade offers.  Any help on this would be great!

1 hour ago, Totally_Taco said:

Hey, this helped me a lot for correctly listing a buy order for a kritzkrieg kit, but I'd just like to know how I can list a kit like this while allowing direct trade offers instead of "add this person to trade"? My trade URL is updated and it works on regular backpack.tf, but on next.backpack.tf I don't see an option to allow direct trade offers.  Any help on this would be great!

Weird.

When did you update your trade offer URL? You may need to wait for the site to be aware of you changing it.

On 2/25/2024 at 4:09 PM, Colonel Johnson said:

Weird.

When did you update your trade offer URL? You may need to wait for the site to be aware of you changing it.

I updated it about a week ago when I started listing buy orders, and later about 3 days ago after I got a ban for listing my kit wrong.  This only seems to be an issue on next.backpack.tf, but since it's the only way to list killstreak kits/fabs with specific sheens and killstreakers, I don't really have any other options.  It's not a huge deal, I'm still thankful that I can even list the kit and fab like this since I wasn't able to before, but I'd definitely prefer if I could list items on next.backpack.tf for a direct trade offer if that's possible.