[Price Check] Unusual Mean Captain with the Sunbeams effect, how much is it worth?

YeΛhRiGhT

I unboxed it yesterday and couldn't find a price since it only is four (according to backpack.tf) in existence. I heard Sunbeams is a good effect to have as well.

unusual.png

6 hours ago, YeΛhRiGhT said:

I unboxed it yesterday and couldn't find a price since it only is four (according to backpack.tf) in existence. I heard Sunbeams is a good effect to have as well.

unusual.png

Buyers at 100 keys, no current sellers. I wouldn't take less than 175. I'd aim for 250-300 keys.

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Buyers at 100 keys, no current sellers. I wouldn't take less than 175. I'd aim for 250-300 keys.

If you're not a very experienced trader I would try to get pure key offers as you'll likely have people add you and offer hats with overinflated sell orders.

2 hours ago, YeΛhRiGhT said:

oh cool to see that it's worth something, we'll see if i ever get around to selling it

Id keep it personally, till there something you really wanted, hats decent and effect is one of the best

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Id keep it personally, till there something you really wanted, hats decent and effect is one of the best

These are only going to get unboxed more and more.

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

i might just do that since this is the first unusual i've unboxed and it's currently trade locked anyhow

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

a lot

Will buy for 85 keys and half my organs

90 keys and two kidneys

22 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

Honestly I would too.  It's basically an all class Team Captain with brimstone and a gorgeous Gen 1 effect.  

I see a sale for around 140 keys recently, should be a fairly easy price suggestion if you want one of our lovely price suggesters to help ya out on that 

Congrats on the unbox :csdsmile: