lower buy order but is on top buy order listing

paperface

hey i often see this thing when i put buy order higher than anyone else, but some buy order with lower price still on top of the lisiting?

as you can see from the attached image, my buy order (54keys) is below buy order from some bot (53keys30ref)

if this is some feature you can get from premium, don't you think it's a bit unfair?

or is it a bug?

tr2t.png

Something to do with listings made before a key price drop/increase. If their listing was made before the last key drop then 53 keys -> ~3392 ref, 54 keys now is ~2970 ref, thus 53 > 54 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Something to do with listings made before a key price drop/increase. If their listing was made before the last key drop then 53 keys -> ~3392 ref, 54 keys now is ~2970 ref, thus 53 > 54 🤷‍♂️

Never knew that 

15 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

off topic but for reasons like this ur prob the best mod application pick

i dont even think about shit like that and would have just written it off as backpack moment 

On 2/22/2024 at 11:55 PM, Bananas said:

off topic but for reasons like this ur prob the best mod application pick

i dont even think about shit like that and would have just written it off as backpack moment 

its still a backpack moment, slap fisks head (does this appear in next backpack as well?)