Inventory has dropped from 544 USD to ~470 USD in the span of a few days, though i have not traded any items. any help?

georgekuk

the value  of my inventory dropped around 70 USD a few days ago. I'm a bit confused, because i did not sell any items during that time, and no price suggestions changed the site value of any of my items as far as I'm concerned. can anyone help me identify the reason why this happened, or is this just a site bug?

attached is the value history of my inventory.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 114445.png

Screenshot 2024-02-21 114445.png

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Key price in ref is what's plotted, the dollar value is only calculated using current ref price.

Here your items are priced in keys, and their combined price in ref is what's plotted. Keys dropped by 9 ref in value the other day

• Like 1

The price of everything changed because keys and ref were repriced. The value of your items is pretty much unaffected

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Here your items are priced in keys, and their combined price in ref is what's plotted. Keys dropped by 9 ref in value the other day

That explains things somewhat, my inventory last week was worth about 4000 keys and it still is. But now it says last week it was worth 4600, I’ll have to keep an eye on the key ref value and see if my inventory value decreases when it goes up. Or is this an entirely different bug? 

1 hour ago, Brown said:

when will bftc be 4 keys then huh huh that's right never smh 

• Haha 1

Yeah my back pack value changed as well. Dw that's just how it is when keys get priced. I wouldn't worry about it 

1 hour ago, Goyman Sachs said:

The tf2 trader (((leprechaun))) probably went in your inventory and stole something without you looking

facts and very real, beware of him.

ECONOMY IS CRASHING!!!! QUICKSELL YOUR ITEMS TO ME!!11!!! (WILL PAY FULL PRICE)

5ERV.gif.e3d9aacc050c0f0415fa6787072c4f37.gif

• Haha 2

ive been helping myself to your spare items since you ain't been trading lately teehee

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

It's from changes in tf2 currency value.

Most items on backpack are valued in keys, so when keys' price in refined goes down, your backpack value goes down.