[PRICE CHECK] Vivid Plasma Full Metal Helmet

The_Scout

Just unboxed this about 20 minutes ago from a Summer 2023 crate. Figured it's worth a bit due to it being an Elite-Grade All-Class, but I'm unsure. Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.ce81ebfba85e79f2ae3d38fa05412c98.png

• Astonished 1

it IS elite grade, but it's not one of those better looking ones unfortunately. sadly, the artificial rarity of it being elite is the only thing keeping its value high, and the looks of the hat itself leave much to be desired. I owned a Sakura smoke bomb FMH and that bitch BARELY sold

With that said, Vivid is alright, i'd prolly list it at 400-500 keys and wait for offers, but be ready to drop it a hundred keys or two if it doesn't sell

Congrats on the great unbox!

It is very hard to put a price on the hat because of its scarcity and relative novelty (it was released only last year). There definitely are players who love this hat (me included) due to the incredible detailed versions for all classes. Still, it will be super hard to find a player who is willing to pay anything close to the asking prices of currently listed Unusual Full Metal Helmets.

I‘d say vivid plasma would probably be valued somewhere above bubble breeze, maybe similar to mountain halo or sakura smoke bomb. But honestly this will vary on who you ask and more importantly on the preference on the handful of people who will be interested. There is no theme between the hat and effect. Vivid plasma looks good but very few people are collecting or actively looking for plasma hats as their first choice. 

Overall I would list it at somewhere between 500 and 750 keys and continue to lower the price / be willing to negotiate. I don‘t think there is a big group of potential buyers out there, but you can say the same about sellers. Any final sale between 250 and 1000 keys would honestly not surprise me here.

source: I have bought and sold several other elite grade unusuals at the weirdest losses and profits. It is a tiny and highly unpredictable market.