Mannco is back!

RussellSproutz

1 minute ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Now hopefully the jackasses that had their overpriced shit sitting their for ages will be reasonable and lower it.

Trading? Reasonable? What world are you living in? Can I join?

3 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Half of me is stuck in 2016 where people had a shred of fear for competition & re-releases... and prices reflected that. And the other half of me has joined this new age where every hween has a gold pan buyout price, prices only go up, exclusive promo items and rare stranges double in price each year, etc... 🤡🎪

9 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Now hopefully the jackasses that had their overpriced shit sitting their for ages will be reasonable and lower it.

No real lol MK be holding the bag rn

8 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

With all the apes around, it's a delusion

1 minute ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Half of me is stuck in 2016 where people had a shred of fear for competition & re-releases... and prices reflected that. And the other half of me has joined this new age where every hween has a gold pan buyout price, prices only go up, exclusive promo items and rare stranges double in price each year, etc... 🤡🎪

I'd go back to 2012 when buds were still currency and keys were just 2.55 ref xD

3 hours ago, VC FP RussellSproutz_YT HF said:

No real lol MK be holding the bag rn

U right but its not even just the big ones like MK im talking about, there's tons of hats between $200-1k that are just simply overpriced. I hope those sellers realize nothing is certain and it's best to take what you can get (which is a lot!) instead of be greedy and indifferent

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

U right but its not even just the big ones like MK im talking about, there's tons of hats between $200-1k that are just simply overpriced. I hope those sellers realize nothing is certain and it's best to take what you can get (which is a lot!) instead of be greedy and indifferent

I 100% agree, Flaim. When I trade I try to make a fair deal where both parties get a win, which is hard, but is very possible.

Also, I'd like quote Triple when it pertains to 3rd sites like Mannco and Marketplace, "Not Your Inventory, Not Your Items." 

Hopefully next time, people will be more wary with their inventory.

Can we get details on how the scammed god tier items got refunded?  Interested in seeing how much mannco.store decided to screw them over

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dominant said:

Can we get details on how the scammed god tier items got refunded?  Interested in seeing how much mannco.store decided to screw them over

too early for that. doubt they would screw them over that much though

3 hours ago, Dominant said:

love how I got clowned on in the previous post for the same exact concerns people have here

to answer your question they will have a separate ticket system in their support section for big item refunds like the secret bonk, sparkle Luger etc, they probably have it setup by now and are in the process of haggling with these item owners over “fair market value” or whatever

Itll prob just be more store balance since yknow, it can be printed for free

5 hours ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

it’s hard to have this mindset when you can just list inflated buyouts and there’s a good chance someone will just pay it

frostbite tosslecap for 509 keys

darkblaze tosslecap for 2500 keys 

anti freeze vive for 600 keys (me)

eerie anger non spelled for 410 keys 

the only thing that isn’t certain is which hat will be the next one that some asshole pays way too much for, and how much the correction is (icwhitetiger and the ps antlers)

was on mannco saw this, made me spit my drink all over my monitor funniest shit iv seen from this site

idk if this is new or old as iv never seen it, regardless found this hilarious

Screenshot 2024-02-12 161530.png

5 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

was on mannco saw this, made me spit my drink all over my monitor funniest shit iv seen from this site

idk if this is new or old as iv never seen it, regardless found this hilarious

Screenshot 2024-02-12 161530.png

aint nobody paying for sexy sparta signs lol. there are 12 people who care about signed things and none of them want sexysparta. source: one of the 12 people.