[Price Check] I just got a Professional Killstreak Degreaser Kit fabricator, how much is it worth?

HattyCD

As the title says, i just got a professional killstreak degreaser kit fabricator, and i wanna know how much is it worth. The sheen is Deadly Daffadoil and the killstreaker is Tornado. If i craft it, how many keys will it be worth?

i recommend making it into a kit with 2 spec unique cartable weapons and a bunch of robot parts 

as a fab 13-15 keys

as a kit 17-19 keys

aight man, thanks for the answer! how much time do you think it will take for it to be sold tho?

On 2/11/2024 at 5:45 PM, Sir Spoon The Second said:

i recommend making it into a kit with 2 spec unique cartable weapons and a bunch of robot parts 

as a fab 13-15 keys

as a kit 17-19 keys

i forgot to quote this on my earlier reply, mb

it can take a bit, kits usually take a fair amount of time on average even good combos

I am a ks trader so from my experience it just boils down to who whats this combo for this weapon and are they willing to pay said price

its best to expect it to take a month for a few but I'm sure there are other ks traders that would be willing to negotiate up to roughly 14-15 keys anything over 16 for resell is too much 15 is kinda high but still reasonable 

you have yours listed for 15, I recommend starting at 19 and working your way down if you plan to list it and not quick sell because wise people will offer you BO price or a bit more by like 25 ref