My FirePowered Gambling Experiment pt. 3: Karma

RussellSproutz

Happy Lunar New Years 2024. It's the Year of the Dragon. :D

Nonetheless, for context from My FirePowered Gambling Experiment Series to get back in track:

So to dial it back, I was a bit bummed out due to the rejection my FP Trial Mod Application yesterday, and with the gambling 500 keys total in my 18 piece aussie collection versus Wendigo's Snowfallen Hunter, which I won and a couple days ago due to the reactions from the pt.2 of this series. So my friend PrinceTissue recommended me to go play casual. Truthfully I was thinking about it and I knew that it was due to my track record of running from a 2 key crab from 2 years ago, which I ended up appealing. So I do understand why they would put the rejection. I did also resign from TGP about 2 weeks ago and fortunately I was still in good terms with T-Virus and my fellow admins as well. Nonetheless, I'll keep moving forward from this.

Anyways, I was playing some casual and picked all the maps and played on PowerHouse. I met a couple nice people today too. We went into 6 rounds of PowerHouse and it was a blast. I accidentally typed my bind while I was playing and fighting enemies, which had "Anyone have a Salvaged Crate? Trade link in my profile. Send trade offer only." After that, I said my bad wrong bind. Nonetheless, I met two people named PRSpine and TACOATOMICO. TACO was a very expert Soldier Main and PRSpine I wasn't too certain as he was on my team. Ngl had the funnest moments of having constant stalemates. Nonetheless PRSpine told me something like hey you can take my cases I don't really use them. TACOATOMICO told me to lines of hey I can give you some warpaints. I do really play that much and I don't gamble either. When I sent the offers to the for their cases. I kid you not I found a couple a gems in the mix, such as 3 winter 2017 cases from TACO.

So moving over to the weekly Mass Crab on FirePowered comes by a couple hours later and mind you I quit gambling, but as an exception, since hey its free entry. I thought hey I received some cases, so I'm like I want to pay it forward and I donated the 3 Winter 2017 Cases about 3.4 keys each on Buy Orders. While I was trying to send the offer. aaa, who's a big spell collector donated 15 keys and a Massed flies Dead Cone (like 12 keys or something).

Anyways there was 7 rounds and since I missed one of them due to trying to send a trade offer and I was donating one & there was 5 rounds that I could join in. Anyways I was able to win 2 of the rounds of 5 keys from the aaa donation's, due to wearing Wendigo's Snowfallen Hunter in Darkness and using "Nah I'd win" over and over with  Spongy Bubble. and I got to 4th on the final prize for the massed flies dead cone. After I got my 10 keys, I ended giving a couple friends of mine that I was on discord with Oxi and Prince Tissue 2 keys each, since I agreed to Oxi that we'd split 3 for the first place and 2 keys for the 2nd place and 2 keys to Prince Tissue as a way to say thank you.

Ngl I thought it was funny that I gave 3 winter cases which albeit it a value in buy orders around ~10 keys and I received 10 keys back. I didn't mind after all I did get it for free.

So the total yield is 6 keys for 3 Winter 2017 Cases that I got for free.

I even got 4th place on final prize for the Massed Flies Dead Cone.

So to sum up the total from 190 keys in the green, I'm currently 196 keys up.

All in all, I had a pretty good week: I aced my exams, met some new friends in person and online, stopped gambling, sticking to raffles, and won in a 500 key crab. There's a lot a things to be grateful for.

Peace out and have fun.

TL;DR - I won 6 Keys, because I unintentionally 3 Winter 2017 Cases for free, which I donated to a masscrab.

• Like 2

that’s a really long way to say you won 6 keys 

pt 3 of the russel cinematic universe is the most disappointing so far, the marketing team got me hooked by calling it karma but eh, the climax of the story wasn’t as actiony and kaboom explosiony as I had hoped

ill give the book a 6.5/10, I really hope the author can pull it together for part 4 because part 2 was a rare “sequel is better than the original” book, but this could be a serious turning point in the series. Worried about the future of russel productions and their potentially weakening titan grip on the romance novel industry as a whole

also you lost the second l in your name due to copyright infringement back in 2021 sorry. I’m legally obligated to exclude the second l.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bananas said:

that’s a really long way to say you won 6 keys 

pt 3 of the russel cinematic universe is the most disappointing so far, the marketing team got me hooked by calling it karma but eh, the climax of the story wasn’t as actiony and kaboom explosiony as I had hoped

ill give the book a 6.5/10, I really hope the author can pull it together for part 4 because part 2 was a rare “sequel is better than the original” book, but this could be a serious turning point in the series. Worried about the future of russel productions and their potentially weakening titan grip on the romance novel industry as a whole

rofl real ngl bananas I was waiting for you, since I know you wanted a part 3.

2 minutes ago, Bananas said:

also you lost the second l in your name due to copyright infringement back in 2021 sorry. I’m legally obligated to exclude the second l.

Real lol 

8 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

Can't wait for part 4 of the RCU

Bro real waiting for the redemption arc xD

i will physically interfere with your keyboard the next time you do a spycrab