Vatican Revival of 2024

RussellSproutz

So yesterday after I finished one of my exams at school(Got an 84 in my nutrition class which is not bad). I was in a good mood and booted TF2. I went on to FirePowered joking with some homies about the good times on Vatican.

So a couple of us went to the Vatican to remember the good times. I then started inviting peeps on my friend list to join.

I kid you, not we were able to populate the server in the span of half an hour. Getting to the point of having 45/64 users, which was crazy.

Here's my YouTube link with Vati with peeps on from 02/05 and me inviting ya'll to come on by tomorrow: 

I got a couple of trades down and even crabbed a bit and won like 9 keys worth of items (One 6 key items trade gamble is still on a trade hold til 2/20).

Here's a trade link to the items traded, I did about 3: 

Even got some good news that I heard from one of the VC admins, Barry that Knuckles, the owner of Vatican, is going to get the server fixed this weekend as well. It will be open tomorrow as well.

So anyways to the call to action: definitely hop in this coming weekend and stay tuned on their discord for updates- https://discord.com/invite/ANxPe7Z5

Here's the IP as well: 74.91.119.17:27015

I'm not an admin, and I wasn't paid to promote. I had some good memories in TF2 and I've been playing since 2012. Out of all the trade servers and all the places I've been. Vatican has always been my favorite server. I have had some amazing times there, great trades as well, and even met some new friends too. Who knows y'all might have some good times too.

Peace and have fun!

Edit:

It's back online tomorrow: 02/06/24!

I also added some video proof as well :)

dude no freaking way human trading is back big freaky style

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Is there more to the story of Vatican dying out, other than they switched maps temporarily and no one came back?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Is there more to the story of Vatican dying out, other than they switched maps temporarily and no one came back?

the server being buggy to the point of it being unplayable, more automation from bot trading & toxicity iirc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Yeah pretty much what Gucci said. 

Fortunately they're getting it fixed this weekend. I recommend just to keep posted on their discord or steam group page.

4 hours ago, Brown said:

Out of nowhere racism became a bad thing smh, completely blindsided them.

5 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

dude no freaking way human trading is back big freaky style

low tier trading comming back hype?!?!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Ay sorry to be lazy af what's the server IP address or website link

No worries you good homie. Here you go:74.91.119.17:27015

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, Rainy said:

Oh hell yeah me and the boys definitely getting on Vatican this weekend 

Yessir!

8 hours ago, Brown said:

We had some server issues around that time too, I remember there were a couple days were plugins weren’t working at all and none of the staff could do anything.

• Thanks 2

Another note, I would be happy to donate a small amount if that is what the server needs to get going again. I’m sure more people share the same feelings, but a few keys or dollars per person may make a difference. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Rainy said:

Another note, I would be happy to donate a small amount if that is what the server needs to get going again. I’m sure more people share the same feelings, but a few keys or dollars per person may make a difference. 

I offered to host a 10 key tournament of power for racism last night but had to get off. Will see who i can get to go up against go5.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

I offered to host a 10 key tournament of power for racism last night but had to get off. Will see who i can get to go up against go5.

Ngl I wanted to see this too. I was volunteering albeit I'm going purposely throw though. We'll see this weekend fs lol

Fuck vatican wheres my darkly gaming bro’s at?

DGN on top?

Anyone got those tick tock man crafted hats?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OGSemper said:

Fuck vatican wheres my darkly gaming bro’s at?

DGN on top?

Anyone got those tick tock man crafted hats?

Ik DGN guy by the name of Dr.Spycicle back in 2022. One of the chillest guys I know. 

On 2/6/2024 at 3:31 AM, Guccifish said:

the server being buggy to the point of it being unplayable, more automation from bot trading & toxicity iirc

toxicity is what makes it funny to play on!

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2024 at 6:03 PM, Antipathy said:

Retro revive when?

Real we so got to do a revive for retro lol