MannCo's Biggest "Giveaway" 2024

RussellSproutz

Even though I couldn't care less about those god tiers gone RIP to all those people that lost their dream hats.

I've worked with antivirus softwares for 9 years (selling and doing basic support), both for private and companies.

There is no antivirus worth its name that will upload ANYTHING onto a public domain, the most they do is upload logs of activity to the AV company. Someone fucked up and they are covering it with that weak-ass excuse.

1 hour ago, SpotlightR said:

Anybody else have serious doubts about their promise to reimburse every user that lost items? I just cannot see it happening - it sounds like a big promise to save face while the spotlight is still on them.

It is to save face, the majority of it will be refunded but I could see some items “disappearing” from the inventory databases and history because of “wipes” or “data loss,” depends on how bad the damage is. The big items will probably be negotiated, that’s what the support tickets are for since mannco can’t afford MKs sell orders (40K usd+ on single items etc)

5 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Is this the thread where we out ourselves for not being able to read? 

I can read friend, it’s still a 15 day hold lmao. Even a 1 time hold is still a hold, I guess that’s a concept that’s really really hard for people to understand. Wasnt saying it was a permanent hold, was saying having to wait 15 days at all (even once) is way worse than up to 24 hrs. (Last pending review was 8 minutes for reference) Some people really CANT read, but not me. Me read goodly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1