[Price Check] Ghastly Ghosts Jr. Rimmed Raincatcher

Mcfighter2

It's 1 of 1 and has no Haunted Phantasm variant. For that reason I was thinking 400 keys but I wasn't sure if that was too much?

Darn that's much lower than I thought.

Though, someone's listed a Haunted Phantasm Jr Glengarry Bonnet, that's also 1 of 1 and has no sister variant, for 400 keys? Maybe I could list mine for 325-350?

3 hours ago, Mcfighter2 said:

Darn that's much lower than I thought.

Though, someone's listed a Haunted Phantasm Jr Glengarry Bonnet, that's also 1 of 1 and has no sister variant, for 400 keys? Maybe I could list mine for 325-350?

Listing =/= sale

You can list yours at whatever you want, doesn't mean anyone's going to bite

2 hours ago, Alecto said:

Listing =/= sale

You can list yours at whatever you want, doesn't mean anyone's going to bite

The first person to reply to my post said that 300-400 was fine—if that’s wrong I’d want to see why something like 250 keys is right.

if someone thinks that it’s worth that much then shouldn’t other people? Maybe not everyone but some?

1 hour ago, Mcfighter2 said:

The first person to reply to my post said that 300-400 was fine—if that’s wrong I’d want to see why something like 250 keys is right.

if someone thinks that it’s worth that much then shouldn’t other people? Maybe not everyone but some?

Just because other guy has listed his hat for 400 doesn't mean he's going to get offers at/around 400.

You had 1 person respond saying 300-400, and 6 people saying 200-250. Just because he was first to reply doesn't mean he was the most accurate/realistic.

Based on other listings for the effect I would have said 300ish seems okay but I've never owned anything with the effect or paid any attention to its market so my opinion is of very low weight.

Just because one person (often the seller) thinks a hat should be worth [x amount] doesn't mean anyone is going to pay it. Just because this one weirdo payed a relatively huge price for a hat he wanted doesn't mean that all other similar hats are worth a similar amount - it's only worth what someone wants to pay.

48 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Just because other guy has listed his hat for 400 doesn't mean he's going to get offers at/around 400.

You had 1 person respond saying 300-400, and 6 people saying 200-250. Just because he was first to reply doesn't mean he was the most accurate/realistic.

Based on other listings for the effect I would have said 300ish seems okay but I've never owned anything with the effect or paid any attention to its market so my opinion is of very low weight.

Just because one person (often the seller) thinks a hat should be worth [x amount] doesn't mean anyone is going to pay it. Just because this one weirdo payed a relatively huge price for a hat he wanted doesn't mean that all other similar hats are worth a similar amount - it's only worth what someone wants to pay.

If something is worth only what someone wants to pay, then wouldn't that mean it'd be worth as much as the one weirdo wants to buy it for? That's what I'm picking up from this, and if that's true, then what's the point of bp.tf pricing? If it's not, then what are bp.tf prices determined by? Only purchases that are "reasonable"?

Bottom line is no one truly knows that no one will give him offers near 400 keys. That's what people probably thought years ago when others started listing hats with old hween effects for higher and higher prices but look at where we are now.

I'm sorry I'm being pretentious,  I just think this is an interesting topic.

blud thinking too much man, if you wanna list it for 400 then list it and wait for offers not like you gonna get any at that price range but yeah, just do it?